Monday, October 25, 2021

You Look Stunning! I Want Your Body Right Now!


Well, Callie was the only one that wanted this body .. so let's see if she gets it!


There was no way that I wasn't going to use this picture, as it just screams femininity .. the hair, the makeup, the dress and the pose she is striking. Just knew I needed to do something with it. There might be others that have used it in the past, and I definitely don't blame them! And for some reason, I've been on a body swap kick lately. Also have a few more heading down the pike soon as well.

So Callie said the magic phrase in the comment section of the Sewing Circle caption post, and now she gets to be the star. I'm not sure about you, but there have been quite a few times where I've heard the argument that "Callie" is putting forth, and I've had to bite my tongue about how I'd have LOVED to look like them and have those beauty issues. I know the pressures, etc .. but hey, if we WANT to already dress like that, why not have a body to match the fantasies and dreams, right? You ever been in that situation too? Please let us know in the comments when and the story behind it. Feel free to throw in some clothing details too. I'm sure we'd all like to hear about it!

And I am still looking for someone that would like to be a "housewife" that sort of goes through a swap, though it's more in the roles they are now adhering too, rather than a full-on body swap as such. Here's how to do it as I wrote it up on Thursday .. So comment below with the quote "Swap my yucky male body Dee!" That and leave a male / female name for you, in case I need one to place into the caption.

Easy enough right? Hopefully we'll get more than one person asking me that pithy question so I can pick /choose a winner! Let's get cracking!


Touch me, touch me, I want to feel your body!

10 comments:

  1. Can not blame him for wanting to switch. Who would not want a body like that? Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially if she's not thankful for the body she is in!

      Delete
  2. Swap my yucky male body Dee!

    Use my name, Christian, Body swap captions are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the female name, maybe Julie or Julia?

      Delete
  3. Fascinating caption! Lots going on there. I wonder if our new Callie will regret it? (Actually, no, even knowing the effort it takes, I'd be down for that myself!)

    I'd really like to enter but you've already been so kind to me in the past with me unable to return the favour. Still, if the Saga of the Many Leaks ends soon maybe I can write me some fiction...

    I do love the image though, it does indeed scream to be made into a caption!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope things work out for you sweetie! And since I know some of the backstory to your marriage, I'm not quite sure the caption would fit you very well. Just saying. There will be other opportunities.

      Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
    2. Ha, well, a bullet dodged! :)

      Thank you for the good wishes, they are well felt! And I enjoy all of your work, you have that talent and skill in using flash-fiction above and beyond the design choices and the images.

      Delete
  4. God I love it. Thank you so much dee. Been feeling off this past week and unable to cap, so this makes me day. So fitting too that you captured my love of redheads. I want that body...maybe i a fee years I will have it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "if we WANT to already dress like that, why not have a body to match the fantasies and dreams, right?"

    For myself, I am getting tired of it just being a fantasy. All those years of my life hoping for the next milestone (high school, college, work, etc) to change me into someone different. Wasted years of hoping for something different as everything went downhill. Then as I hit rock bottom and nothing left to fear losing it occured to me that if I want things to change I have to change myself. So what if people dont like it, I dont have any friends to lose or job prospects that could get worse by transitioning. No more excuses. Time to go on an adventure...into the unknown...all i do know is that leaving my life of stagnation behind can only be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete