Thursday, October 21, 2021

A Little "Sewing" Circle of Friends, Perhaps?


Well, it's definitely SOME sort of circle, though it also has four corners!


Made a little quickie that I thought was fun, and everyone can imagine they are hanging out with me .. and you also get to choose which woman you are too! Well, other than the one with glasses, as that is OBVIOUSLY me, don't you think? Don't answer, smartass!

Figured all my 'pose in hose' buddies would enjoy this .. and anyone else that visits this blog on a regular basis .. or even those who have just arrived here for the first time. WELCOME ONE AND ALL!


In a way, I feel like this is a tribute to the Castle Anthrax ending scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, where Sir Galahad says that he could face the peril. 

Oh, I have a few body swap captions that I've written up that could possibly star someone from this blog. So comment below with the quote "Swap my yucky male body Dee!" and let me know if you'd prefer to be a fancy dressed teenager or a housewife. That and leave a male / female name for you, in case I need one to place into the caption. I shall pick winner(s) sometime on Monday, so make sure to comment before then! You know you want to!

Halloween is getting closer, does anyone out there have plans? Figured that this weekend and next would be the time when all the parties will be happening. If you don't mind, let us all know if you are getting dressed up, and what sort of costume will you be wearing!


8 comments:

  1. Well we cant all have spells, but we all already lives two lives am i right? Starting my transition soon enough, but it will probably look more like this cap in which I am my normal male self except on weekends for at least the first year+

    Also as A newbie I defer to anyone else, but.

    "Swap my yucky male body Dee!

    William/Callie teen dream pls ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your upcoming leap into transition! Sounds like you are taking it slow with your 'coming out' process, which is usually a good way to approach it. Good luck!

      And you've officially been entered (that sounds kinkier that it should be!) into the running for a body swap starring role!

      Delete
  2. Yup, rolling the pennies to be a part of this sewing circle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely are a thrifty group, but we know what we should be spending out money on!

      Glad you are still stopping by my blog, sweetie!

      Delete
  3. What is the saying the longer you are, the longer your mind adjust to what it is. Was it, the cause or the effect of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the desire was always there, but the need to stay that way is more pronounced as time goes on. And it's all fun and games until someone puts their eye out with long fingernails!

      Delete
  4. And before long the sewing club "girls' decided to save their money and forgo buying the antidots so they could use the money on a week long girls vacation! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I bet there's a beach and at least 3 night clubs to hit there too!

      Delete