Thursday, September 5, 2024

Student Loans .. How to Pay Them Off?


So, I went slightly political on this one, but mostly for plot purposes!


This is another caption I made over the weekend, and to be honest, my bad week has turned into more of a whole bad month. One thing after another. But at least I have a caption to post during the middle of the week!

And yeah, it's somewhat political, but honestly, it was more for wrapping up a plot into a nice little bow, and not throwing my "support" to a candidate. I am not sure I've ever said it here on this blog, but I've never voted for a presidential candidate that has ever done better than third in the popular vote. I live in New England, and so my vote doesn't really count that much, thank you Electoral College!

Other than that, it's fairly standard, but I like the vibe the picture gives and I think the story meshes well. what sayeth you?!?

I'm working on something, but not sure yet if I'll make it public. It's not TG captions, but it could run parallel to this blog. We'll see if I can flesh it out a bit more, and then at some point, I'll possibly bring it out to everyone if I think it's decent. Hmmmm, could I be more vague? Yeah, probably!



2 comments:

  1. I' a little lost, with the "some potion that would make me a lady for X number of hours, and then double that to change back" double what to change back? Like change for 8 hours, and it wears off over 16?

    I hope we are not going to get political here. Too many blogs are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if it's a 4 hour tour as Brenda, then it's 8 hours before he's back to Brad.

      I've been political here from time to time, but as I've said before, it tends to be as a way to get the caption to where I want it to be .. though as someone who has had a TG caption blog for 14+ years, I'm sure some people could see which side I fall upon, at least when it comes to social issues. In general, I consider myself a centrist.

      Delete