Sunday, September 1, 2024

Reflecting on the Last Week!


Hmmm, this is another case of .. what to call this caption so it doesn't give everything away!


Hey look! It's a brand new caption from Dee.

I've had a REALLY bad week. Was planning on having a great 3 day weekend, and then shit happened that can't be resolved until at least Tuesday because .. it's a 3 day weekend! GAHHHHH!

So I decided to make some new captions, because .. why completely wallow in anger and depression? This was the first caption I made, and I do like it because I think it was fairly subtle, and you weren't really sure where it was going until the end .. which is where the hook of the caption is .. on her rear end.

You can get a good idea about who a person is by what sort of tattoos they have. It's great when you ask someone about their ink and they give an elaborate story about why they got each one, and where and when. And most tattoo parlors refuse to ink drunk people because they want to make sure they are sure they want what they ask for .. and not just being impulsive. And all the parlors near my apartment, you can only get ink done by appointment. 

So, I went in with the "drunk person getting a tat" because a place that will do that for someone is shady enough to be a magical user with no morals. We have no idea what Ethan said while drunk, but I like to think it was somewhat insulting to a lady artist and she whipped this up on the spot .. and gave him a tramp stamp.

Also, it brought back a memory of an really old joke I heard back when I was 15 or so. I found a version of it on Youtube .. though the original version was a lot dirtier and involved "bad breath" in the punchline. Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful woman and I like her choice and coordination of lingerie! (wonder where she got it as I'd like to get a set too). Sorry "she" still has Mr. Lucky in her panties as she might have better luck with that attachment! OH, and I am one who doesn't like tattoos, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't necessarily think of a tramp stamp as an actual tattoo, but more of a mark that some women made horrible decisions when they were younger .. but is definitely more naughty than she wants you to believe.

      Delete
  2. I know that Carly has been sick, have you or anyone else heard if she is improving?
    Thanks, Zoe

    ReplyDelete