Tuesday, September 10, 2024

No Longer Alice in Blunderland!


What do you know? The Patriots won a game in 2024!


I am not expecting many wins for the Patriots, so I'll take what I can get!

Made this quickie after the game happened. Truth be told, I went against the Pats in the Pick-em league of friends I joined. I honestly didn't expect them to win, but the Bengals were once again the Bungles, at least for week 1.

My life is finally getting back on track. Well, at least I think it is. We shall see. If it does, perhaps I can actually commit again to twice a week posts. 

Oh yeah, about the actual caption. I think that for a princess, she's REALLY got a potty mouth! Maybe having a teddy bear picnic with a lot of sweet girls will help tame it a bit.



2 comments:

  1. You wrecked a lot of survivor pools. One I am in lost two thirds of the players (Thankfully, I had the Bills)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe Yahoo said that 45 percent of all Survivor Pools we killed on the 1st week by the Patriots. Not sure why though as the Bengals have lost 4 out of the last 5 season openers.

      Delete