Sunday, September 15, 2024

Sometimes You Get What You Pay For! A Caption for Fiona


Something I started making back in June, and just finished it a few minutes ago!


Well, Fiona gets a caption because she's the one who's commented the most over the last week or two.

It's a silly and sexy caption that goes meta from the get go. Sometimes it's fun to lean into my online persona as Dee Mentia, and then I can play around with everyone that pops into my blog and says hi! 

And also to be sure, it's a reminder to the readers that many of us are not paid for our posts. I really don't want to start a Patreon, as I've mentioned many times in the past. I'm doing this for fun and to flex a creative muscle now and again, making friends as we go along. I've seen on some other blogs, and on lots of discord servers, where people are like, "WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE?!?" And if I was that creator, I'd be of the mindset of, "well, every time some one ask, it's now going to be delayed by 2 more days!"

Any other thoughts on the caption? Hmmmm, it is very PINK and PURPLE! Especially when you expand it onto a 40 inch monitor screen. It's a WHOLE lot of vagina to look at!



2 comments:

  1. Purple? TAKE THAT EGGPLANT AWAY...... that is a tasty treat, isn't she.... thanks! {{}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll trade place any day! Zoe

    ReplyDelete