Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Ain't Going Down 'til the Sun Comes Up


Well I am sure that most of us have drank until the other person at the bar looks good enough, right?


Sometimes it takes more than liquid courage to help you get laid on a random night in a bar.

Well, I wanted to make a caption, but I've been busy with real life, including dating a new person. Met for brunch and it was a good vibe so we went to a flea market and ((edited for personal stuff!)) Let's just say that is going decent now, even though there are potential hazards that do exist.

Anyway, the whole dating scene thing was brewing in my mind, and I saw this image posted on a site I frequent, and I thought there was at least a bit something there to be had. Not much, but it's still a caption with a model I find attractive. The idea that other guys were at the bar / club and thinking the same thing as our protagonist .. but wasn't as passive made me chuckle. Sometimes you have to make your own breaks. That or the bartender was sick of his sitting there nursing a drink and not tipping. So let that be a lesson .. tip your bartenders and waitresses really well!

Down the hatch .. Eat my snatch!



4 comments:

  1. have some shequila!

    always tip your bartenders and waitresses well. Barbers/stylists too, if applicable. You want a good drink, or a good meal. You are eating that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always! My daughter was a server for a few years and she did pretty well on tips, because that 3 bucks an hour certainly doesn't cut it.

      Delete
  2. Well, once the drink took effect, the new girl was soon greeted by a few of the red neck men who were looking for a quick one night stand. They figured the plump gal would gladly go home with one of them for a ride under the covers. Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a few Blowjob shots at the bar and then she didn't need anymore shots!

      Delete