Wednesday, July 3, 2024

There's Safety in Numbers .. My Dear

It all adds up, one way or another!

Made this one about a week and a half ago, and had named it after a quote from Colonel Mustard from the movie, Clue, that starred Tim Curry and a bunch of other wonderful character actors. Colonel Mustard was played by Martin Mull, who had quite a career in entertainment, for over 50 years. Hew started out as a comedy songwriter, then did Fernwood 2-nite, some movies like Mr. Mom and Mrs. Doubtfire, a few books based on, "the History of White People in America" .. which was hilarious .. then Rosanne, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and a bunch of other sitcoms, and then even into animation in the 2000's. Since I made the caption, Martin Mill passed away at the age of 81.

And I just want to say .. yes, I am like that in real life. Always using math, not matter what the situation!


Oh, and happy fourth of July everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Wow I don't know where to look with all those figures. And yes it is lovely when it all adds up to 99.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell that you are the "lady" in the caption that ISN'T good at math, but very good at chemistry!

      Delete