Saturday, June 29, 2024

Cuckold .. or Cock Hold?

Yeah, I couldn't think of a better title for the caption. What would you call it?

I really don't touch this sort of story very often, as I'm not really one to find it the least bit of a turn-on, but there are many people who love the concept, whether just in fiction, or crave it in real life.

Then I saw this image, and it felt like the anticipation and stare would work well together for the idea I had in mind, and the twist was something that made it a Dee caption, regardless of the main fetish it referenced and how I tend to feel about it personally. 

And I think the cuckolding has a sort of justice to it, along with Johnny dealing with a case of overwhelming hormones that establish the outcome, makes it a fun caption. Hopefully you all agree too.

So let me know down in the comments how you feel about the caption, cuckolding in general, and perhaps it'll jog something in my brain that makes me create another caption or two within the same vein.


I had never really paid that much attention to the song, but it's definitely a cuck anthem, right?

2 comments:

  1. With a body like Joanie, surprised she hasn't made it permanent! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cap Dee! Especially if you're not a particular fan of the genre. I'll say that I'm not a huge fan of the whole cuckold side, but I dabble in it as I think it leads into the more complex versions of alpha/beta dom/sub type relationships. And I've seen a few (and think I've written a few) that goes along like this where the original cuck gets feminized and ends up with the bull/alpha/dom (sometimes willingly, sometimes not!) and the wife goes on her own way.

    ReplyDelete