Thursday, June 13, 2024

Conversion Therapy .. The Way It SHOULD Be!

Some of us are more tactile than others .. I can learn a lot by touching things correctly!!

Well, I wanted to make another post because .. well the last one was not getting seen at all. Oh well! Sometimes you make something that is just too bizarre for people to really grasp onto. Hopefully this caption is more up your collective alleys.

This is definitely how I would have to be seduced into joining the dark side of femininity! Hope all my hosiery fans enjoy this one. I'm sure there's still at least a few that visit this blog now and again. I miss you Katie Mills! Please do send me an email and let me know how things are going if you still drop in occasionally!


This just might be the sexiest that Madonna has ever been. At least according to Dee!

2 comments:

  1. There really is just something about the feeling of good silky smooth hosiery. Stockings or pantyhose, it's not really important how high up they go, they just feel great. Under the hand, on the wearer's leg, and of course, rubbed up against more silky smooth hosiery. When it comes to feminization physical sensations, I put this right up next to the touch and feel of properly smooth hairless, moisturized, motioned skin. It's something men just don't associate with 'self', so it would be so shocking to experience it personally.

    Mmmm.... love the cap and love the sensation Dee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good call! Definitely agree with this. I shaved my legs once when I did Halloween in drag .. actually I lied, I've done drag twice but did NOT shave my legs the other time .. and for the next day or two, it was such a weird and yet erotic feeling. Only better sensation was the first time I shaved my genitals .. holy shit that was awesome!

      Glad you enjoyed it .. both the caption and the remembrance of all those silky smooth legs!

      Delete