Thursday, April 11, 2024

Twinning .. In Her Mind at Least!


Sometimes, you don't know you like something unless you try it .. and then really like it!


This is a bit of a strange caption for me, in that I had no idea what I was going to write about, and I thought the idea of using "twins" .. this is an AI generated image .. would work somehow in the frame work of the caption, that a girl was going to change the guy, either a brother or a boyfriend, into a likeness of her, so that she could see how a certain article of clothing would look on her, and that they didn't have access to a mirror.

And why didn't she have a mirror? Well, at first I thought that maybe he had broken it, or perhaps she'd magically charmed it somehow and he had to get rid of it, or .. by that point I figured I really didn't need to know why.

So I just started writing whatever came into my head, and as usual, it ends up being dialog. Sue me, but I happen to think I'm pretty good at creating banter between individuals! I liked the bra underwire issue, because I remember that being an issue a few times with my forever person. Usually she'd try to fix it, or have to throw it out, but on one occasion, we had to go to a reception, and that damaged bra was the one that worked best with her chosen outfit, so she rigged it up to last a few hours .. just enough for us to get into the pictures, and then in went into the trash. But that is the sort of thing that women do .. suffer for beauty's sake, now and again .. and something that most guys would never put up with on a consistent basis!

And I wondered how I could end it, and initially thought of some sort of "having sex with myself" idea, and that led to hmmm, narcissism .. and then I was like, ohhhhh there is a SIS built right into the word, and that would make a great stinger / zinger for conclusion. Hope you agree!


Well, why not put a video up from a group that has twins in it? And they are better than Nelson!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, at least you didn't make her a vampire with no reflection....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering my fictional background, I don't use vampires nearly enough!

      Delete
  2. Strange as it may be... however, the punchline did make heartedly laugh. The confusion they have in their dialogue is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad it came across as written. Sometimes, the dialog or words I use sound better in my head than when it's read in a caption.

      Delete