Wednesday, October 11, 2023

You've Really Let Yourself Go .. Deeper and Deeper!


SO, I have a slight Peggy Bundy fetish .. Is that a problem, AL?


Well, it's not Al that's the problem, but AI. I had this picture, and I'd been playing around with some of the AI plot generators I mentioned about 2 months ago .. and I decided to use one of the scenarios I whipped up back then. I had pasted the story into a caption setting with the picture (the text was WAY too long) and then promptly forgot all about it. As I'm heading away for a 5 day trip (somewhere south of NC .. so I'm taking a plane and everything! I COULD be in YOUR town, who knows?) I was looking for something I hadn't posted yet, and this half finished work was sitting in the folder, awaiting my pruning.

I pulled it into photoshop, and did carve about 30 percent of it, and reformatted it so it'd take up less space afterwards. Could I have melted it down some more? Certainly! But I think it's fun to show how flowery and descriptive the language was when you give it a good prompt. Do I HAVE that prompt saved to show what it can do? I do NOT. But you can bet that I wrote up a really wonderful one.

So I'll be posting this a few hours before I head to the airport. Let me know what you thought, and how much it differs from a typical Dee caption, even though I am the one that gave it an outline. I will probably not be posting again until Tuesday .. so fill my comment section with love and adoration, my bitches!


This is one of the videos I loaded onto my tablet for viewing on the airplane. I figure that will keep me from being too hungry. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't the question who else Isabella lets go deeper and deeper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends on how long the frisking takes, and maybe a full cavity search too! See, those are things you'd get in a Dee caption that you won't in something created by AI!

      Delete
    2. Is that the new scenario? Shy CD and imperious TSA agent?

      Delete