Sunday, October 8, 2023

To Build Someone Up, You Have to Tear Them Down!


It's a technique not unlike what the military does to recruits.


And MY s!ssy recruits get more done before 9 AM than most men get done all day!

I think the marines used a variation of that motto many years ago. Mine makes even more sense I think, because I remember S!ssy Kaaren talking about getting up at 5 AM to get everything ready for her beloved Mrs. K. It was right then that I knew I couldn't do that sort of thing, so luckily I'm much more dominant, which means we get up at a much more reasonable hour!

Anyway, I saw this image while surfing and I thought about how some people might think that hose and heels and fetish wear might be too constrictive .. so perhaps being constrained with bondage might help them feel more free when it's removed. From there, it just became a training bondage caption. And as another saying goes, "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar," but my supposition to that is, "well, you have to feed them vinegar first, so that the honey you provide tastes all the more sweet!"

Hopefully my fans that like bondage will enjoy this tasty morsel. I should be posting at least once more before I head off on my vacation .. the first time flying in 25 years. So do check in before I fly the friendly skies on Thursday morning. Please let me know what you think about this caption, which should be a good size fit for those who come here on cell phones.


Hey now, we are officially ROCKIN' with DOKKEN!

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm... must be me. I'd have simply said the shoes were pretty, and the hose and garters sexy. Wouldn't have gotten either to kinky. The bondage is... well, it's not for PLAY, it's functional. Just sort of hitting the reset button. You put the binds on HIM, and take them off HER. Like a cocoon....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. One person's "triple fudge ripple cocoa nib mocha chocolate" ice cream is another person's vanilla. You gotta start them somewhere though!

      Delete
  2. Maybe this Thursday (12) the light will hit me on my birthday and the switch will happen! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed my dear! Maybe you'll see "the light" but not "THE light!"

      Delete
  3. Yes Dee,it was always nice to have my coffee ready for me when I woke in the morning.
    Kaaren just didn’t seem to require much sleep. Even when I specifically told him that I planned to sleep late he was still up before dawn and doing chores, quietly, until I got up.
    Although we indulged in a little bondage it really wasn’t a big thing for either of us.
    And there was never any need for me to “break” Kaaren, he was delightfully broken in all the best ways.
    We grew into the d/s lifestyle gradually, it wasn’t due to any conscious effort from either one or us. He was always submissive, it was just a part of him.
    And I slowly became the dominant partner that he wanted so badly.
    But I’m just rambling at this point.
    I’ve been enjoying your blog very much and I’m grateful for all your kind words about my Kaaren.
    I’m having a sleepless night tonight and I just needed something to do till my day begins.
    Your post gave me a smile and your comments reminded me of the days when he’d be there. Looking pretty. With a beautiful smile and a wonderful cup of coffee for me
    What a wonderful way to start a day that was.

    Love
    Mrs K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always makes me happy when I see a post from Mrs. K, Kaaren's cheerleader. Replies from you or Kaaren were such a comfort to me when I lost my forever person. Sometimes it felt like an actual hug when I needed it most.

      Online, Kaaren seemed to be the most authentic person I've ever met. It must have been somewhat weird for him to be "vanilla" in the real world, having to put on a 'male' mask to the people outside your happy home.

      I hope you were able to get a few hours of sleep, and I'm so glad that I was able to make you smile. Hope you can feel this hug I'm sending to you right now!

      Delete