Tuesday, October 17, 2023

The Best Tutor Money Can Buy!


It's good to be back, and even better when I can catch up on my sleep!


Got back into the apartment around 2:30 in the morning, and then got up at 7 AM so I could do a full shift at work .. I was so dragging ass by the end of the day, that I skipped food shopping and just crashed back at "the ranch" so that I can just fall asleep whenever I'm ready.

But first I wanted to post something here, and why not with a new caption? Natasha Nice is quite .. um Nice .. so I went searching for something good of hers to use. Found a set with a ton of pictures, going a lot further down the study buddy concept I was hinting at the end, but I liked the composition of this image, and I can imagine Wendy telling someone on the faculty just why she can't date them.

And have I done the cheap Latin joke before? Honestly I'm not sure, and maybe you can tell me. I just thought it worked well and tied it all up quite nicely.

So I had a wonderful vacation, wish it could have been longer, especially since my date was irresistible We have awesome sexual chemistry whenever we are in a room together .. which unfortunately isn't very often. So unless you bastards start paying me with free plane tickets vouchers and swanky hotel rooms gratis, I'll have settle for now with trysts every 4-5 months  ,in the time being.

Please let me know what you thought if this caption, and what you were up to whilst I was BNB'ing somewhere in the south. Side note, I tried Fried Green Tomatoes for the first time .. they were damn good! The boiled peanuts were NOT very good though, and grits are pretty bland. I got them at the first Waffle House I've ever been to.


Not really a Buffet fan that much, though I acknowledge the ability he had of identifying himself with his fans, to the point of making himself more of a brand than an actual musician. But he recently passed so why not offer a cover song he did that I liked better than the original. And the other Buffet thought is I miss the old days at the dive bar I used to hang around in. The last song on the jukebox was always, "Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw?" It was the warning bell that if you wanted to leave with someone you even slightly fancied, you needed to get your ass in gear and seal the deal!

2 comments:

  1. I don't recall you using that likeable latin line before, but that doesn't diminish the quality of the cap!

    Glad to hear you had a good vaycay. Heading to new places and trying new things is always so exciting. I'm shocked to hear that you hadn't tried Waffle House before! Did you at least get some smothered, covered, and capped hashbrowns?

    I'm heading out on my own vacation starting tomorrow and it's a two day drive. I always stop for the night where I can have a Waffle House breakfast the next day and I swear I look more forward to the hashbrowns than I do the waffles (although I DO look forward to the waffles!). And yes, grits are not nearly as good as they're sold to be. I think they're probably kept on menus just for the northerners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty good, but to me, Denny's is probably better. I had the hash browns with cheese and mushrooms, and they were good.

      Hope you have a wonderful vacation, at least as much fun as I had!

      Delete