Thursday, October 5, 2023

Not Just Your Usual Basic Bitch, Autumn!


I think Autumn would be a perfect female name for her, don't you think?


I saw this image yesterday on Southern Charms, and it was from a set by Naughty Neveah .. and it encapsulated my home region of New England in October very nicely. Is she from one of the 6 states where the leaves will be changing colors real soon? Perhaps because she lists her favorite sports team as The Boston Red Sox, and favorite vacation place as, "somewhere warm" so that's good enough for me!

And just looking at the picture gave me the line about the latte, and knew I had to caption it. Yes, I've definitely done captions like this one before, but it's SOOOO MUCH FUN, and maybe you like them as much as I do. And since she doesn't have a name, or a reason WHY she's now going to work as a woman .. you can imagine that you are her. And don't you need more of Dee, and Damien, in your life? Of course you do!

I guess there's a bit of irony here in that for the last 3 days, we've had temperatures in the upper 70's / lower 80's, to the point where I'm running the AC in my kitchen! Oh well, it's still Autumn in my mind.

Do you think I should use more of her pictures in the future? What sorts of caption would you like to see in the near future? I do listen to suggestions, so feel free to dish in the comment section!


She listed this as her favorite song, so who am I to shoot it down on my blog. I love the song too!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Autumn is a perfect name for and she is so secretly into Damein it hurts (in a good way)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worked with a woman named Autumn back in the 90's. I thought it'd be a great name for the protagonist here. Glad you agree!

      Delete