Saturday, October 21, 2023

Learning How to Adapt to the Situation


Perhaps they are in the last 1/8 of a mile in each others shoes?


Wanted to make a caption this morning because I've been a bit down over the last few days. Sometimes being creative can help the emotions. Just went cruising the internet for some images that could spark and idea, and this came through the sea of photos. I am not sure what exactly the model is eating .. nacho chips or pita chips perhaps? .. but in my mind, it was chicken nuggets, so I went with that.

And I put it in a caption setting and just started getting to it. Single dads and teenage daughters are a great trope to mine for TG captions, and here's another one for me to work with. Honestly, I am not QUITE sure where I was going with this, other than perhaps they transferred each others essence .. and the memories and compulsions and desires are still a part of the old bodies? Yeah, that sounds about right.

And of course, the former daughter now becoming the mature adult, and falling for the schoolmistress .. just felt like a fun thing to explore, whilst trapping daddy into a private school setting. I mean, how many stories on Fictionmania have used that plot line before?? That's gold, Jerry! GOLD!

So, how do I battle my bit of depression? Well, I've just bought some new fast-acting gummies, a container of Americone Dream, and some extra Fiesta Veggie Burritos from Taco Bell that I've stashed in the fridge .. and I'll try to make a few more captions tonight, watch some Youtube, and get my groove on. Sometimes when you've lost your forever person, you have to lean into it somewhat and just let the emotions flow through you. It's not a moment of weakness, it's a chance to reset yourself and take one step back before you can go two steps forward. I'm a tough fucking bitch, and I'll get through this. Love to you all .. now let's switch!



1 comment: