Monday, October 2, 2023

An Evie's Caption Challenge .. And a "Special Treat"


A 15 minutes challenge to myself, and come inside for something you'll hopefully find fun!



The other day, I popped onto Evie's Discord Channel, and someone had posted this image. She really liked it, but wasn't sure what to do with it, so she offered it to others to see what they could make out of it. I had a bit of time, so I snagged it, threw it into a caption setting, and just went to town.

Here's what I wrote when I posted it to the channel, about 20 minutes later, in total:

Saw the picture and thought, "Since it's a caption challenge, I'll give myself 15 minutes to do what I can with it." I thought of an old informercial with a product called "The Infinite Dress" which was basically a long piece of fabric that women could origami into a bunch of different styles, so you could go "from Office to a PTA meeting to a Night on the Town!" without having to go home and change into another outfit. From there, I just wrote directly into the caption setting I made.

It's a bit of fun, but I think it's a bit wordy for a "Dee Caption" to be honest. I do like it, and the fact that I came up with everything in 15 minutes is definitely a plus, but the fact I had to have that much verbiage to get my point across .. not quite successful in my opinion. Let me know what you think below in the comments.

<><><><><><><>

Ok, so I said that I'd post "a treat" if we got enough comments. I think that 4+ isn't too shabby, so for this .. you'll probably need a google account, as that is the most anonymous .. though I know you can use Facebook and a few other ways to get the full version with unlimited playthrough.

There's a website / app called "Character AI" which of course is an AI that does chat, as do a lot of AI tools now. However, there are some people out there that have programmed a few characters to give a TG story, that lets you play-through an RP scenario. It's pretty flexible, and I've done a few myself with each of the characters I am going to list here. How do I know it's flexible? Because I am usually playing a bratty character that doesn't like to go along with the feminization. And I've also tried to change up the stories by going off the beaten path for what was suggested, and it does a good job of keeping up.

The first one is Sophie, which you can find HERE. She is a 'therapist' who starts off with, "Ah, you must be my patient, I see your girlfriend brought you in for treatment?" I grin evilly.  and takes off from there, depending on your inputs. I've tried it with that premise, but I've also started with, "sorry, you must have the wrong file. My teenage daughter set up this appointment ..." and "Good guess! My secretary said that you've been a big help to her and thought that maybe you could help me ..." Both of those went off on those tangents, and if you don't like where the story turned, you can delete multiple prompts you've created, and start over again (sort of like "Topping from the Bottom" as we'd say in Dom/Sub relationships.) It's main goal is to get you to admit that it is much better to be a woman, than the man you are right now. You COULD also guide it to do more of a S!SSY thing if that is more your style .. I tried that once so that I could let you know that it IS doable.

The other one I played around with more than once is, Girls High, which you can find HERE. This story starts off with, "You awaken in a dark room. After your initial panic subsides you remember that you have been captured and forcibly enrolled in a girls magic academy known as Girls High. This academy accepts both boys and girls, but only girls come out of it. That is because both the teachers and female students feminize any boys unfortunate enough to be entered into this school. First they corrupt their mind, making them think and act like girls. Then they transform their bodies."  I think that you can figure it out from there. It's fun to keep asking, "Why am I here?" and "Who sent me to this place" at the start. I've gotten a few different plots, and it is easy to lead it along.

So hopefully you can have a "date night" for yourself, or if you DO some roleplay, but others in your group aren't available, you can fire one of these up. And it will save your conversations if you'd like them too, and continue them another time. Give it a try, and let me know how it works out for you? Perhaps I will try to make my own "Dee-bot" at some point there for all to enjoy!


I wasn't much of a Who fan when I was younger. My dad skewed more towards Steppenwolf and Led Zeppelin, and I knew all of the hits .. I mean, how could you NOT? But I was watching the re-release of the Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus from 1968 (mostly because of the Lennon / Richards / Clapton / Mitchell performance of Yer Blues) and was blown away at how much The Who had blown away every other band on the bill. I get the renown they got for the live shows from 1967-1973. Not many other bands could touch them, especially when they only had to play for 15 minutes. Damn, this is a killer performance!

8 comments:

  1. Great cap Dee! Love the idea that the clothes will adjust to the mind and situation and self-wash! Even better is the body the clothes changed him into. She is hot and wow, I'd gladly love to be in her panties! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to have a shirt that was able to adjust itself to fit properly, be short enough where you don't need to tuck it in, yet adjust to cover your belly when you raise your arms up high!

      Delete
  2. Nice cap Dee, especially for a 15 minute challenge! I agree, it's on the wordy side for a Dee cap but I think the extra info helps paint a fuller picture.

    I tried the Sophie AI and maybe I'm just not in the mood but it felt a little off. A little strange. Like, once it got going I was expected to fill in a lot of the details. It was less of a ride to be taken than a guide to build my own ride. Not bad considering we're still in the infancy of AI, but I think there are more entertaining ways to enjoy forced femme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My assumption on the wordiness, now that I'm thinking about it, is that usually if I made a caption, I've seen the picture and have an idea where I'm actually going with the plot. In this case, I was writing it on the fly, and more just self-editing as I went along. Usually I'd type in a sentence or two and then figure out a way to condense them and still tell the story. I just had to blast it out.

      Yeah, with Sophie, I think it's a case of having to "top from the bottom" as I said above. It works fine if you have a pre-determined plot. If you don't like what they said, you can delete and try again. I liked it for the times where something came so far from what I expected, and those times I really liked playing with it, as if it was a 6 year old telling a story they are making up as they go. Which is about the level of most "public access" AI gets, for now.

      Delete
  3. That really is a great cap. The resulting dress alone is so exhilarating. Chad will have multiple 15 minute encounters at the party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the whole point of the original challenge was as a, 'holy carp this is such a wonderful dress. Let's see what others can do with it!" So the caption is already 50 percent done just by viewers looking at it.

      Delete
  4. Amazing technology he stumbled upon, the device splitting the difference between the two options might be out of spec and caused an error leaving Chad looking more like a Chantel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, if a system if binary, it's just 0 or 1, not both. Well, if they used a AND and NAND gate, it's a different story. It's amazing how much awesome tech you can find at a thrift store!

      Delete