Thursday, September 28, 2023

You Can't Just Think It, You Have to FEEL It


Dooooo you .. FEEL like I do?!


Made this caption for Wendygirl about a month ago, but hadn't posted it until now. This was made in a response I had to a caption she wrote for me, where ..

I mentioned that I can feel your captions, and I meant viscerally. It's meant to be felt, as much as it is to be read. I'm not sure if you took what I said to be a compliment, but it was.

So, I used that in this caption. Hope I could at least give a little bit of the feels in it.

And it was definitely something I was hoping would give her that overwhelming something that just grabs you and doesn't let you go. Where you aren't just reading something for the sake of viewing it, but that it triggers an emotional or physical moment in response. I made sure to use words that could evokes the senses, along with textures that related to touch. If you've worn those garments or shaved your legs, you know how much of an overload that can be the first time you experience it.

Wendy did respond back in the posting, saying ..

No worries, I took it as a complement just as you intended! So thank you!

And oh my goodness, what a wonderful caption you have done for me. This sums up everything I need to feel about being a woman. The physicality coming from our inner femininity, the psychology, and simply the complete change from male to female flowing out from every part of us.

And of course I love the fuller figured model you have chosen, you know me so well!

This is such a wonderful gift and so heartfelt and personal. Thank you dear friend.

Guess what? I can feel her response. Can you? There's that sort of butterflies in the stomach gist in her 2nd paragraph that is palpable to me. And of course, the warmth that she spreads throughout her reply. Wendy is such a wonderful person, and I miss her when she goes away from time to time, and I worry she is gone for good. Luckily so far, she keeps coming back!

For you, what are some of your favorite sensory feelings or strong emotions that you have while reading TG captions or stories .. or if you dress up, what connects you as a higher level of awareness? I'd love to know, so please tell me in the comment section! If I get enough comments, perhaps I will have a treat for you in the next post, so get to it!



9 comments:

  1. funny you ask tonight... heels can do it for me year round, but it's so hard to wear a wig in the summer... I feel so hot. I wish I LOOKED as hot as I feel. I wish i could grow my hair to my shoulders, but I can't. But tonight for the fist time in weeks, I have my hair on, and the hair on my neck, framing my face.... I missed it so....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you can get back into the swing of things again. Summertime can be a bitch, even if you do have a full head of long hair, like I did back 20 years ago.

      Are you good with makeup now too? Figured I'd ask since you wear a wig .. It probably helps if you are all dolled up.

      Delete
  2. This really sums up Dee's captions she does for us, the feeling she puts into her work is wonderful and so inspiring. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment! I try not to go 'through the motions' and luckily, I have not too often run into a dry spell when it comes to story ideas.

      Delete
  3. Amazing what the right dress plus an encouraging friend can do, is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It loos like a vintage dress from the 70's or 80's. Something that a bridesmaid would have worn. I've seen that color on the ladies in the wedding pictures of one of my uncles who was married in 1980.

      Delete
  4. It's lovely when you give in to Her voice and stop worrying about feeling silly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone needs a special voice like that, to guide them to where they need to go, even if they aren't quite ready to get there yet.

      Delete