Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Now I Call That A Bargain .. The Best I Ever Had


The best I ever hadddddddddddd! Did you read all that in Roger Daltrey's voice?


Well, if you did .. YOU ARE PROBABLY REALLY OLD! And perhaps you need to write up a contract like our dear Eva constructed with a good buddy of mine. I honestly think he's a bit of a softy now. She really had no negotiating power, and yet she's now recruiting for the boss.

I hadn't written up a deal with Satan caption in quite some time, so this is me catching up and giving a shout out to the man, the myth and the legend. I mean, it's quite the gig. Everyone is envious of something, and if things weren't so pleasurable, there'd be no temptation for people to lust after. Like Apple fans, there's not much in the way of salesmanship you need to display. People WANT what you are offering, whatever it is. (and if it's the model you want, you can find her on Southern Charms as Randi Love. Really enjoy those boobies!)

Hope you are having a good week. This one is flying by for me, as work has amped up. I've had distant relatives in the area for the last 2 weeks so I've been spending time with them, and I'm planning a trip down south in October .. so the end of the summer is just FLYING by. If you have to be outside, stay cool and hydrate. I drank a half gallon of liquid refreshment in 4 hours today, and I am going to keep that up. Pee clear my friends!

What sort of topic or trope should I do next for the blog? Right now I've only got 2-3 captions in my back log, so I'm looking to generate some new stuff (like this one, which is an insta-caption.) Let me know in the comments, and if your ideas stimulates something in my cerebral area, perhaps you'll become a part of the story! I call that a bargain!



4 comments:

  1. I recognized the title right away Dee. I guess I’m pretty old now.
    I had the best bargain I’ve ever had although his clothing budget just kept growing!

    Mrs K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it was worth it keeping him in his femme clothing. You had the perfect house-husband /s!ssy and he had the perfect wife for what he wanted out of life. The fact you both did not take that for granted is such a wonderful things. Many blessings to you Mrs. K! So glad that you still drop in!

      Delete