Wednesday, July 12, 2023

From a Distance .. but not that Sappy Bette Midler Sort of Distance!

Sometimes you just need to get out of your comfort zone. Here we have Lacy stretching out hers!

Made this for Lacy on the Haven, as she like to keep me one caption behind in our trades. I made this before I left for my vacation, but didn't feel like posting it until I got back .. and she posted one while I was gone. Thank goodness I had this one in my pocket, so to speak!

Lacy has some preferences that some people might find restrictive, especially since she likes straight up cr0ssdressing and loving captions usually involving her wife, not usually out in public or with other people involved. And she's not a big fan of magical transformations. However, I've had some fun over the years playing around within those preferences of hers, and often I'll brush up against her limits, occasionally putting my high heeled toes over the line, before pulling it back. It's a nice little dance I do, and she's usually pretty good about it, as I do honor her requests as best I can. Here's what she said about this caption:

Love the sexy pantyhose and painted nails.  The outfit is pretty sexy as well.  You are right, I would prefer to dress in private and stay at home, but when you have a loving wife who accepts and helps you dress, I guess you have to give a little bit?   

So with this one, I liked the idea of the hat brim hiding his face, and also that his wife is sharing a bit of themselves, but definitely not impeding on their arrangement. I looked at it as more of a "my hubby is HOT dressed up as a women, eh?" and wanted someone else to acknowledge it to her, instead of revealing a secret to the world. It's honestly a positive affirmation I think, when it certainly could have been more of a k!nk-sh@ming moment or ridicule that some other fans of TG captions might want to feel.

And I think that's what is special about the captions I make for Lacy. It gives this blog some flexibility in regards to the stories, and keeps things varied enough where you'll hopefully want to keep coming back. I don't think I want to keep making the same things over and over again. It gets boring, and leads to writers block. I've been lucky that I've not really had to deal with that very much. And I love that my muse does not usually abandon me, and that I'm able to share my short stories with you all.

Yes, I am a huge metalhead and a big-time punk rocker too .. but Heart just rocks. I try to listen to a bunch of their songs every few months so that I don't forget that. Today is one of those days!

8 comments:

  1. Ohm, that is cute.... if I looked so good and had an amenable wife, I think the shopping would be... oh, a couple hours from home, where we could stroll the mall and never see anyone we knew. Expose my legs and face with no fear of recognition. Better be a Nordstrom or Needless Markup, though, that is not a Wal Mart outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I vaguely remember someone I knew that cr0ssdressed a lot called that sort of thing a "vanity crawl" or something like that. Just out in public, but in a place where no one knew you, and you could just sort of blend in.

      And it does sound like a lot of fun.

      Delete
  2. Dee, I’m with Lacy here, those are my type of captions and my wife and I seem to have a similar relationship, though I tend to like some gentle situational humiliation more than my wife. This is one of my favorite captions you’ve made recently. - Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it. DO a search here on the blog for "Lacy" and I'm sure you will get a lot of captions like this one. I just did a quick check on the Haven, and apparently I've done 86 captions for her!

      Delete
  3. Lacy does look super here. Is she sure it would not be good for others to see up close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Others who might see Lacy most likely would be envious and wish they could be so brave to venture out like that! Zoe

      Delete
    2. Most people like to either keep it at home, or want anonymity .. and it's nice to respect privacy :)

      Delete
    3. Most of us don't look like THAT! So much for keeping it home... though it does not mean you want to talk to people. A smile will do

      Delete