Sunday, July 9, 2023

The Guy Who Figured Out a Way to Get Into the Female Dorms!


Just a quickie for tonight, that is actually a new caption. Wooooo!


Don't really have time to write up a full blog post tonight, but I DO have a new caption quickie that I made on Friday. It features a picture I downloaded awhile back, but hadn't used. I thought it was a good one, but hadn't gotten my footing with it yet, until I thought that maybe it was a guy who was TOO clever for his own good.

And I'm not sure if he's going to seduce Damien, or work with the girls to make him see understand women than way that "she" does now. And since the girl doesn't have a name, it could CERTAINLY be YOU starring in this caption. So tell me in the comments .. are you going to hit on me, or make me your bestie? Dish down below! You know you can't keep any secrets from me, right?



8 comments:

  1. Oh, this one might be one of my new favorites! Such an interesting premise and the dialogue is superb as usual!

    As tempting as both options are, given that comment about the acne, I think it's more likely that I'd teach you my skincare regimen, and if you're already doing that, you might as well try out everything else I've learned living in the dorms! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! For awhile now, I haven't really felt that inspired with all the G00gl3 BS that's been going on. Think I'm finally pushing through.

      Luckily for me in real life, I've always had great skin for the most part. I attribute it to barely ever washing my face!

      Delete
  2. Always heard that the girls dorms are really an adventure! You could write a week
    s worth of captions on that! Oh, the girls always said more guys lived in the girls dorm then guys! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there's quite a few co-ed buildings now in colleges. Not sure if each floor is gendered, or if it's just sort of willy-nilly, but it sounds much different than when I was in college, where most buildings were entirely male or female.

      Delete
  3. Wellllll yeah would do it to at least learn the skin care regime and the rest would be a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never actually thought that he would teach Damien how to properly treat your face! And there is a truth in this caption .. Who WOULDN'T want to be pampered by a bunch of attractive young women? I'd love that!

      Delete
  4. I can see this evolving into "her" going on some practice dates for their friend so they can better understand girls like he does now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure any instruction will be beneficial to the both of them!

      Delete