Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Wouldn't It Be Nice If ..


.. we had a b!mbo living here? Well, let's see if the caption can give us a clue how that could happen!


I used this model before, back in the middle of January, which you can find HERE and another image of her came down the pike, and it gave me enough of a storyline to give it a go in a caption. I'm glad that I did.

Didn't quite go where I wanted it to go, but that's the fun of writing a caption right inside the text box. You let it breathe and let the space fill up with text on it's own. Originally, it was more of a, guy and his girlfriend are talking, and he's like telling her about his fantasy, and how perhaps she could fulfill it, and she's like NOPE! Not sure if there was a spell that he was going to invoke, but she reversed it, or she was just magical and said, "what a great idea! But it certainly isn't going to be ME!" Possibly going to be talk of someone losing a job, or that they needed more money, but it was going to end with the new girl needing to blow the cable guy so that she could get high speed internet for her room to run the Onlyfans site she was going to star in.

But, as it went along, I didn't feel that I needed to get that far into the plot and still get my point across, and that it'd be fun to write .. and for you to read .. as well. And any caption where the gets b!mbofied and his girlfriend becomes a futa, is good in my opinion at least!

So, I think for the next few weeks (until tax season is over at least) I'll be trying to post twice a week. Maybe I'll sneak in a 3rd if I have some free time to craft anything more. Twice weekly is doable for me at the moment, and not too much of a strain. It gets like this every April, and with other stuff going on, this will at least be a distraction, but not too demanding of my time and attention. I will keep an eye on comments, so please do leave me a message or two. I'm not above looking for complements, or even a valid criticism. I'm still passionate about captions, even if the platform I'm posting this too isn't looking to be supportive in any way. 

Thank you for continuing to jump through hurdles to see the content I create. I find that sort of commitment really sweet, and I don't take it for granted!



4 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be nice .... well you know.... Jumped thru just to try making a comment these days. Sweet that I can still read your caps! Keep up the fight. Ignore those taxes lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are still coming around. I lost some people, unfortunately, but it's awesome when they go the extra mile. I'm hoping they'll come back some day though.

      Delete
  2. Nicely done, Dee - always love a little bimbofication. Wouldn't it be lovely to have no cares, no needs, no worries, other than being a happy little slut?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deefinitely could use some of that no worries time!

      Delete