Friday, April 7, 2023

I'd Like to Order from the .. MILF Menu if I May?


Just something off the cuff I wrote for Matt / Martina that I thought was fun!


Found the picture, and my immediate thought was, "Ass-ume the position!"

I wrote this pretty spontaneously when I saw the image, and thought it'd make a good MILF caption, so I went and threw it into a caption setting, and starting writing it out. Since it wasn't going to be a permanent situation, well at least not at the moment, it would be a great fit for Matt / Martina on the Haven, who likes to be able to switch between her personas. Plus I don't think I'd made a caption for them in quite some time .. apparently almost 3 years!

Originally, it was going to be more geared to just the spanking aspect, but at some point (after staring at the model in the picture, not really the environment she was posing in!) I realized that she was in a kitchen / dining room, so I should probably tie supper into the caption, and that gave me the foundation to land the plot safely, and without much fretting. It's short and sweet, and right to the point.

Hope everyone is going to have a wonderful Easter weekend with family and friends, regardless of what your religious background is. I am going to hopefully chill out as best I can, though I plan on doing a LOT of cleaning and reorganizing the apartment. Wish me luck that I don't end up dead underneath a bunch of clutter ., or Maria Kondo will have the last laugh! Leave some comments below to keep me company!


Who doesn't want to listen to a song called, "Spank My Booty"??

8 comments:

  1. Just love this picture! It has countless possibilities for a story! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What would you have written for it? As always, I'm quite curious as to others thought processes.

      Delete
  2. Oh my, if your roommate is a little hard to take sometimes, you just change them to your girlfriend/submissive as you get home? That sounds like fun....

    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly takes care of the housing crisis, and any roommate disputes too!

      Delete
  3. Assume the position and get cleaning, Dee, and them *maybe* we'll let you relax with a *stiff* drink. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I create the potions around here, dearie! That reminds me, I need to whip up a maid soon!

      Delete
  4. Fab menu I ass-ume we'll be seeing more of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd like to look at the panties de jour!

      Delete