Friday, January 20, 2023

Just Keep Reading My Blog, and I'll Keep Making Content!


Damn, was *I* in a dominant mood today .. OH BOY!


Well, a bit of backstory. I've been sick over a week now. Some sort of head cold that possibly could have turned into pneumonia .. so I finally made it to a doctor today. I was prescribed prednisone .. and it's always been a tricky situation for me.

If the dose is too large, I can get paranoid and disassociated, with a large temper .. so I tend to try stay away from it, especially the way some doctors prescribe it. I'm hoping that this go round, I've gotten the proper dosage. Trust me, I am pretty sure I needed it to clear out my lungs, but I'm still being careful by keeping myself mostly at home for the next day or two anyway.

I took some, and literally 30 minutes later, I was amped. FUCKING amped! Like I could hop into a mosh pit and stomp a mud hole in someone's ass. However, I did feel better. Now it's been about 8 hours later, and it's made me all dominant and horny as well. VERY dominant!

I know, you say .. you are probably a domme most of the time anyway. How much more could it be? If I had access to a woman right now, she'd probably be tied up to my bed with a vibrator attached to her pussy .. and she'd be blindfolded while I'm typing this up, so that she'll be READY for me when I get there in about ummmm, 20 minutes or so? I'm usually much more hand's on, but yeah, I feel like I could go all damn night!

Anyways, that is how I came to make this little quickie caption for your enjoyment. I'm hoping you could put yourself in this person's shoes. I'm thinking the model, I think it's Holly from Southern Charms, is about ready to be fitted with a heart shaped mouth spacer awaiting her master's C0CK. So that COULD be you!

Short but sweet .. that also could be you! Though I WAS talking about the caption. See you in a few days!



11 comments:

  1. Here's to hoping you recover quickly and get off that medicine! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hmmmm, there's one vote I guess for a less cruel Mistress Dee! LOL

      Delete
  3. Damn, Mistress Dee - not sure whether to wish you luck in feeling better, or holding out hope for the Domme mood to last a while longer. Just kidding, here's to finding your way back to health, especially if it's a top a mewling, whining, writhing submissive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure that I could honestly get in that headspace and keep it, but if they could find a way to get rid of my constant ENT infections ., even if it made me a mewling, writhing submissive .. I'd probably take it at this point.

      Even better if some nice titties came with it! LOL Thanks, though for the well wishes. I've since calmed down a bit as the dosage dropped from 60 initially, to the 40 I've taken 2 days in a row now. Fingers crossed on the lungs continuing to clear up :)

      Delete
  4. Gosh, I am sorry you're off form, best wishes, a good glass of scotch whisky might be the medicine that'll do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slowly but surely getting better, fingers continuing to be crossed. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. And I hope next time you take some prednisone I'm around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd have to find my leash as well, assuming you already have a collar! Thanks Ash! On the road to recovery!

      Delete