Wednesday, April 12, 2023

A New Locker Room Celebration for a New Gen(d)eration!


Hey, the Bruins are number 1 in the NHL Eastern Conference, and the Celtics are #3 in the NBA!


Celebrate good times .. C'mon!

Not a big Celtics fan, but I am a HUGE Boston Bruins fan, so I had to revisit this post from back in August of 2022, which got no comments .. BOO! Figured maybe I'd rerun it as (1) tax season is ALMOST done, and I'm still working hard, which means no time for new captions, and (2) since it's going to be unseasonably warm here .. 80 degrees on Thursday and Friday?!? .. why not run it again like it's August in upper Western Canada? You got a problem with that, eh?

Here's what I wrote back then:

In honor of the New England team holding their first non-essential game of the season, I present to you .. a dystopian future, if the deep state continues to go unchecked with power! Everyone, but a select few that are upholding the traditional values, is going to become wimmen-folk! And you wouldn't want any of that, because we made sure that they don't have the same rights as us incels, I mean, common men!

Of course, I am using satire as I am wont to do. It was just too good of an idea to pass up, and it was that thought that came to me when I saw the picture with the first glance. 

You can tell it's a ruckus being raised in celebration, because I'm not even sure how many women are in that picture (the answer according to the caption - none!) due to the fact I think I counted nine legs, so they are at least 1 leg short for the amount of heads there are, if they each have a standard allotment of 2 per lady.

Sadly enough for the denizens of New England, as there probably will not be any locker room celebrations this year for the local teams. I am going to have to get my  excitement elsewhere .. TG computer games! ..

So two ways to build up a discussion in the comments section below, other than chatting about the caption itself. What would be some good government regulations that could lead to situations ripe for TG storyline fodder? If it sounds good to me, perhaps you'll end up starring in it! The second option is to tell me some other transformation games out there that you liked. I tried one, I think it was The Secretary perhaps(?) and I couldn't even get my character dressed on the 1st day, so I must've been doing something wrong there! Let's get cracking .. and the next time you are in a locker room celebration, DRINK the champagne, don't spray it all over the place, you hoodlums!

So please do comment this time, even if it's just about the caption itself. Also, there is a tag for "Zero Post" you can click on that will pull up all the posts that I've made that do NOT have any comments yet. Right now, there's 37 of them (in a row? ZING, Clerks reference!) so please do check them out if you are looking for some captions you might not have seen, or not seen in a LONG time!

Hopefully I will have something new for you on Sunday, and then maybe get back into a captioning groove again when I'm not as worn down from life and work and such!


Not sure if I posted this yet, so either way, it's getting posted here. Gotta love how cool SNL made this look, and I wonder if it's better than the real Mario movie that came out a week or two ago.

4 comments:

  1. I'd be guessing that is the Bruins - blondes suggest Scandinavia, where hockey is big, and you have 5 skaters on the ice for each time at most times.... and you'd be used to being 3 or 4 inches taller due to skates, so heels... no issue.

    Why do you say Boston has no shot at a championship? Didn't they just set a record for points in a season? Granted, OTs being resolved helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The original was posted back in August, when the Red Sox sucked, the Celtics were in the process of losing their coach due to a sexual harassment scandal, the Patriots had gifted the offense with 2 horrible defensive coaches, and the Bruins looked to be without both Brad Marchand and Charlie McAvoy for months, along with a brand new coach.

      So at least the Celtics and Bruins could break through and win .. and yes, the Bruins set a number of records, but until they actually hoist the Stanley Cup, I'm holding my breath slightly LOL

      Delete
  2. My Sabres were there, fighting for a wild card spot until the last week of the season, so I'm pretty happy with that. Now that they're gone, the Bruins are my team because they were ALWAYS my Dad's team. He might not have approved of that celebration, but it'd certainly have me watching a little more closely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bad management for the Sabres for years! Sort of feel bad for them in a way. Was your dad Canadian? Seems weird that he'd be a Bruins fan, since most of the Canadian teams had a US rival. Nice to have you on board anyhow! Let's hope you aren't a jinx, since the B's already have the president's trophy!

      Delete