Saturday, April 22, 2023

A Highly Unscientific Method!


Scientists can certainly party, and they shouldn't be judged harshly if they do!


The hardest partiers I've ever met were accountants. Damn, one of the few majors in college that I had trouble keeping up with. My majors were no slouches either .. computer science .. but accountants, even after I graduated into the real world, they were the ultimate party animals!

Anyway, long legs and lean body on the model made me thing of a CD caption, and the pose gave me a dazed and confused look, so I decided the caption should be an "awakening" moment of awareness of what had happened at that point in time. From there, it was easy to craft a trapped / forced fem plot that could turn into blackmail by the end of the caption. I am pretty sure I have a few teachers / professors that visit this blog regularly .. and I hope they dig this artistic endeavor, and I am sure they'd NEVER want something like this to happen to them, right? heh heh

at some point soon, I'll have a caption posted here that used AI to create the image. It's not a great picture, and the story is suspect too, but I wanted to play around with it somewhat, and you'll enjoy some of the creepy pasta I ended up making as well.

Have a wonderful weekend dearies!


SCIENCE!

5 comments:

  1. I think it is unfair that hung over, likely still with pot and roofie in her system, at 8 Am she still looks better than I ever could...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why this is mostly fiction! Unfortunately, real life often intrudes into our fantasies. Trust me, if I had the actual power, so many of my fans would have a much better existence.

      Delete
  2. Think she just got an "A" in the class Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. She should probably repeat the test a few times, you know for science. Use the nice feminized professor again and add someone else.

    ReplyDelete