Wednesday, January 25, 2023

It's Always Good to Have a Fallback Plan After a Divorce!


Financial Security? You need to maximize your assets while they are still developing!


Yeah, this is a very cynical view on marriage, but I can be very jaded when it comes to life, and I think it informed this caption in a positive manner, cashflow to my wallet notwithstanding.  

And I had fun making it too. That's added value with no extra cost.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you've figured out the plotline and twist. I mean, I did leave a clue or two AND this IS a TG caption blog. Do I have to blindfold you and whip you with a cat-o-nine tails with braille lettering on each tendril to spell it out for you? Well, I'm sure you'd like that anyway, so just use a few brain cells!

Maybe I still have some of that prednisone in me. I'm sure I'll be fine in a day or two.



6 comments:

  1. the twist? that's Mort. He got the news he had less than a year to live, and searched out a bodyswap potion/magic/machine. tricked the wife into a swap. Told her his parents both lived into their 90s, and he is 65. She took it, so long as he left her, in his body, all the money. She doesn't know about the tumor. Mort, in Courtney's body, needs some liquid assets, hence OnlyFans, but when Courtney in Mort's body dies, he gets the company. Meanwhile, he figures he can get some hot women... unless his mind starts to drift with all a young woman's E, and he starts looking at the men...

    That the twist? Or should I get ready for your whip, Mistress Dee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least a few of those things crossed my mind while writing it. The rest is up to interpretation, which is why I love leaving some things vague.

      I think my whip will stay holstered .. for now at least!

      Delete
  2. A nice pair of boots & corset to match that leather skirt would go nicely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say that she'll let the simps buy them for her on onlyfans! No reason for her to buy them for herself when there's lots of dudes out there that will gift them!

      Delete
  3. It's a zinger of a twist alright. Glad you're feeling better coming off the meds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie. Sometimes you roll with the punches and get to what's real.

      Delete