Monday, December 5, 2022

Hmmmm, It's Not Just His Biscuit That's Limp!


Did he do it all for the Nookie! WHAT? the Nookie! WHAT? Now I'm hungry for cookies!


Just a bit of fluff for a Monday night, since I missed out on posting yesterday.

I saw the image and a L!mp Biz!t song came into my head, and I could not make up a silly little caption for your viewing pleasure. I swear I already made a caption "starring" Fred but I couldn't find it on the blog, so perhaps I was just dreaming it, but I thought I'd had a female wearing a red backwards baseball cap and it lead me to that.

Oh well, perhaps I'm getting senile. Or maybe I'm just distracted.

Anyway, to the caption. I think that once you get addicted to fame, it's hard to get away from all that adulation and celebrity worship. Women throwing themselves at you, walking into VIP rooms where bars pay YOU to hang out and drink, lots of drugs, sex and the party never ends. I can see how you'd not want to give that up .. plus the money. That is something that can help get you everything else to keep up your hedonistic ways.

Back in the 90's I had very small scale success with a local band. To the point where my guitarist and I would be recognized in fast food restaurants, and we could definitely "pull groupies" if/when we wanted. IF we'd been into drugs, we'd also have been invited to all the wild parties, but we were in it mostly for the alcohol and the honeys. We didn't want to sink too much into the lifestyle, but I can only imaging what sort of power people like Fred D had back in the late 90's, or Aerosmith in the 70's, Motley Crue in the 80's, or Marilyn Manson in the 90's.

That pretty much informed this caption .. fame and the price of trying to keep up and chase the fads. And for all the ridicule that they get, old Fred did sell a ton of records, and some of the songs are really good. Everything else is gravy, my friends. To all my followers, keep ROLLING!


Hmmmm, I forgot that they filmed parts of the video on the WTC. Damn.

2 comments:

  1. Fred has the right idea! Change formats and rock n roll to a higher level! Bet his ratings go up! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least the subscriptions to his onlyfans would go up!

      Delete