Friday, December 2, 2022

Does Size Matter? A Response to a Wufoo Request from a Few Days Ago!


And if you HAVE to ask the question .. the answer is, "Yes, and you aren't big enough!"


Well, it's not often that a Wufoo question or response sparks my imagination into making a caption on the spot, but this one did. JB wrote me: "Your captions have always intrigued me. Is there someway to make them bigger so that they are easier to read?" I am going to assume that JB views my blog on a cellular mobile device of some sort, which I really should try to view on my phone at some point.

I use a computer to write the blog, view the blog, and make captions. I still go by a standard set many years ago on Rachel's Haven, where 1200 pixels wide was about the largest you could go without it getting eaten up by the "Simple Machines" forum wrapper. I make this blog with the assumption that people will click on the caption, or the title, and it opens up the post, where the 2nd caption will be clicked on to view in it's official size .. usually 1200 pixels or so by however tall it needs to be.

I guess my question is to all those that open it on a cell phone. How does it work on your device? Does it open up another window were you can view it in it's correct size? I need to know these things on how people view my blog, so perhaps I can figure out a way to help if I possibly can. Leave comments below and let me know!

As to the caption, I leaned hard into the who large cock / small cock thing that seems to be somewhat of a turn on to many people in our fetish / kink. And why not, when I've got a bit of word play to dangle in front of everyone. I was always of the opinion that Goldilocks (Goldicocks?) had it right that there is a sweet (G) spot where it hits where it needs to without breaking another person in half. Of course, I like to think of myself in that range, but YRMV. I also don't think a fist in my ass is pleasurable either! If you do, just make sure to use enough lube!

I guess the answer to JB is that what I'm providing is not big enough. Maybe there's a remedy out there that I can work with to provide more pleasure to everyone!


A scene from a classic "so bad it's good" movie, "Samarai Cop"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment