Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Could It Be .. The Perfect Crime? Whodunit? We'd ALL Do It!


.. .. and don't tell me that you wouldn't, if you could!


Wanted to repost a caption I put up originally about 18 months ago, and didn't get a comment then. Figured I'd give it another shot, as I liked the premise, so please read the caption first before moving on to what I said about it the first time.

.
.
.

OK, we good? I would love to see someone more talented than me try to turn this into a TG novel, with lots of twits and turns, and double-switches and double-crosses, I think it'd be so much fun. Hell, throw some heist elements into it as well. Here's what I had to say originally about this caption .. plus at the end, I'll have updates as to what this blog will be doing for Christmas and the rest of the Holiday Season.

I'd have loved to have seen this as a plot to The Sting III. Yes, there actually was a Sting II. It wasn't that bad, and had Jackie Gleason, Teri Garr, and Mac Davis in it, and was made in the early 80's.

I saw the picture, and knew I wanted to use it, but how exactly could I? I didn't want it to be a swap caption, and yet, I thought the model looked really good, but didn't want her to be the guy .. yet.

So, the idea came to me, and of course, I could imply what he would look like, just by planting the seed through his "villain exposition." Though no one is innocent here, and there's no honor among thieves, is there? Maybe in the future, there will be some twin shenanigans! And best of all, YOU can picture yourself as the protagonist!

Anyone out there figure it out early? Before the reveal? If so, is it because I wrote it, and a twist was to be expected? Figured I would ask. This is a blog exclusive, so I'd love to see some comments!

As of Tuesday afternoon, I had ONE Christmas caption made, and that was something I wrote between Christmas Day and New Year's Eve last year. I always have a "Retrospecticus" Best-of Holiday Captions in my back pocket, as I've done over 75(!) captions dealing with holidays in December, so I could trot those out if need be.

However, last night, I had some time to myself and whipped up another 4 captions, so I definitely have some to post during Christmas week. Perhaps I'll make more if the spirit moves me, but at least I've got five done. My question to you, the viewers out there, would you prefer I post one per day for however many days I have captions? or would you prefer my "regular" posting schedule of every other day? I don't necessarily have a preference, and often I spend an afternoon writing all of the holiday captions up around the same time so I will never fall behind when it comes to having something new here. Please let me know in the comments!



2 comments:

  1. As she is turning him into her sister, she slowly redirects the blame on him; saying he stole all the money to change into a girl. He does 5-7 years time at a minimum security prison. Meanwhile, she take the triple-secret nest egg to the Caribbean.

    ReplyDelete