Wednesday, November 30, 2022

It's Not the Outward Appearances You Should Be Worried About, Ron!


Working with a caption that highlights body language, which can be hard to convey .. did I do it well?


Made this for Lacy back in early October, and somehow hadn't posted it yet here. I loved the pose that the model was taking, and it was definitely a feminine look. I thought it'd work well with Lacy and how I tend to write her, along with her wife. She seemed to agree:

I am a goner.  Once She gets me into the dressing room and I try on some sexy lingerie and a lacy slip, it will be over.  I will want to buy tons of sexy lingerie and some lacy slips.  Once I have them on, I will want to keep wearing them.  My wife knew me so well and took charge of the situation. 

Nice approach Dee, I loved it. 

I've gone this route before, and I think it's a good one to mine. It's more than just the physical "BAM! You are a WOMAN now!" and goes a bit deeper into how women thing, and the adjustments that might be needed to the psyche when you are more petite and occupy a much different space, and sphere of influence. I just can't use it as much in caption format due to finding the correct poses, and then tying it into someone's preferences.

So, it's great when I have a person that trades often with me. I can take chances, knowing that if I fuck something up, I can make another one soon. And Lacy appreciates people who make captions for her .. so I really don't worry too much. That is very encouraging and helpful when creating something original, letting your mind go where it takes you, on flights of whimsy, or grounded in complete reality. Just go with what you feel, and get it out on the digital canvas.

It's now December! Wow! Only 31 more days left in the year 2022 AD. What else can happen in this next month, and what will 203 hold for us all? I am hopeful that I'll get a chance to find out, and have all of you here with me as we go through our trials and tribulations, and hopefully some celebrations too!



6 comments:

  1. Good story and she is really cute! Sort of looks like a former girl friend! Yes, nice lingerie does make one feel really good in many ways. Seems like Ron has gone over the edge and will soon be Roni for life! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a feminine pose, and I definitely had to use it in a caption. Definitely a cutie.

      Delete
  2. Now that is a smile that is going to get him far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. Sort of like a cross between, "C'mon sweetie, give me a smile please? There it is!" and "I know something that YOU don't!"

      Delete
  3. Thanks again for this caption. I love all the ones you send me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed seeing it again. I will make the assumption that this is Lacy commenting!

      Delete