Sunday, November 27, 2022

DEE-finitely Not What I Had in Mind .. Now With Blogger Controversy!


There we go, me spoiling the entire caption in the post title .. or DID I? Yeah, I probably did!

I have pulled down what I originally wrote, which was a bunch of stuff about how I support tr@nsgender people, especially those who are going through a tr@nsition .. and the F@#$in post was flagged for violations .. here is the email I was sent, and it was posted with a warning that people had to click through to read.

 As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe the boundaries for what we allow -- and don't allow-- on Blogger. Your post titled "Not Quite What You Had In Mind .. Because I DON'T Mind at All!" was flagged to us for review. This post was put behind a warning for readers because it contains sensitive content; the post is visible at **redacted** Your blog readers must acknowledge the warning before being able to read 
the post/blog.

We apply warning messages to posts that contain sensitive content. If you are interested in having the status reviewed, please update the content to adhere to Blogger's Community Guidelines. Once the content is updated, you may republish it at .. blah blah blah where they will review the post.


I will post the original content somewhere soon. I'm sure you'll be able to see it and COMMENT where it is. I freakin' hate when a big company like G00G!e just runs everything through a content filter to determine whether something is offensive .. so real posts get flagged with h@te speech. They didn't even tell me what exactly was offensive, but looking through it again, I think I figured out what word it was. Ironically enough, it was a word that our dearly departed Kaaren used in front of her name .. almost as a source or pride over what she was, and how it worked in Mrs. K and Kaaren's marriage. You can click on the "caption" to hopefully read what I originally wrote.


PS. I'll be back again in a day or two. I'm also backing up the blog right now as I'm typing this.

6 comments:

  1. After literal decades of reading every TG thing on the Internet (or die trying) I finally accepted that I was transgender and started the process of transitioning little more than a year ago. Your blog has long remained one of my favorites and I still visit everyday. I don't feel offended by anything that you have published, even your non-consensual stories have a playful humor about them. Reading such stories is part of what helped me to realize who I was and who I wanted to be, and for that I thank you forever.
    Also: What kind of idiot finds this model to be unattractive in any way? She is beautiful. She is goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on starting your transition! That's a big step.

      Also, thank you for the kind words. I am not sure you've commented here before, so if I haven't already, WELCOME! I am humbled that you consider my ramblings and captions as daily reading. It's comments like this that make me glad I took the leap into blogging many years ago, and continue to do so when there are so many more options now for people to access TG content.

      Blessings on continued success in fulfilling your goals!

      Delete
  2. It's terrible they got sp00k3d and then you got c3n5ur3d.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, it pissed me off. I could have appealed it, but I really didn't want them reviewing this blog, as I'm SURE there are other things here that could trigger more warnings, and I much rather prefer to fly under the radar. It was much easier for me to pull the whole thing down, redo the post, and embed the original inside a caption setting, which is what I ended up doing.

      Thanks for being a faithful follower!

      Delete
  3. I've had several of mine flagged for the same reason. To me there seems to be no reasoning in why they choose to flag a post. Some of mine are mild in nature and get flagged; while the raunchy ones go through with no problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I mentioned above, I'm guessing that that one simple word, in context with other words, got it flagged. Usually when I get a notice, it's from someone who is a model that I used in the caption that would like a pull-down, which I will always comply with .. not something that I wrote, but I do understand the environment we are in nowadays. It's just odd that they end up going after allies with as much fervor as they do with the cyber bullies.

      And welcome back! I think you were away for a number of months on your blog. Happy Holidays!

      Delete