Friday, November 25, 2022

Thanksgiving Night & Black Friday Weekend!


It's a lot more fun to hit up Black Friday sales when you have a new body to shop for, amirite?


I was thinking about posting something tonight, but didn't really have anything in mind, plus I had posted a Thanksgiving post already. I didn't have a Black Friday idea thought to use either, but I did have some time between doing some apartment maintenance, and heading out to return something to Home Depot .. so I went to the interwebz to see if there was something to be found that would inspire me.

And then I saw this picture and knew I could work with it. The bedding looked very "guest bedroom" and not exactly the most comfortable .. and I thought of holiday get togethers. Why would a hot young lady in pantyhose be staying in a guest room? Well, I thought about Lacy using a magic spell to make herself female for a long holiday weekend. "It's such a shame that Ron couldn't be here, as he got stuck in Buffalo, but his niece dropped in, so everyone say HI to Lacy!" It worked, and I found a few ways to tweak some buttons I hope, with both Lacy and those of you reading my blog.

Be safe out there this weekend. Lots of manic shoppers, drunk drivers, and frazzled retail workers that could use your understanding and patience. I will catch up with you all in a day or two!



6 comments:

  1. Perfect for Black Friday Dee! Would love a follow up on all the lingerie they bought for Lacy on their shopping spree! Oh, and how about Lacy's reaction to using her "aunt's" toys? Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could warrant a sequel, or perhaps a "squeequl. Maybe if I see something in an image that sparks a good idea, I could do a follow-up more at Christmas time.

      Delete
  2. Wow! I would really be thankful for the Thanksgiving and Black Friday like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it! I do try to walk a fine line for your captions.

      Delete
  3. I wish I had an "Auntie" like that. Love those pantyhose too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like pantyhose, you've definitely come to the right TG captioning blog! I'm sure there are a bunch of us that wanted an auntie or sister or girlfriend like that .. and are quite envious of those who DO!

      Delete