Saturday, July 11, 2020

The Mirror in the Closet


That spare closet could be holding everything you need for your hew life!


Made this for Wendygirl. Found the photo earlier today, but I had errands to run, and a grocery trade to make (I go to one store for shopping, and a friend goes to another, and we pick up things the other person needs as well, so we limit our exposure to a bunch of stores.  Then we meet up in a parking lot, and give each other what we had purchased for them. I think it works out pretty well. I haven't had to enter a Walmart since before the pandemic happened, and still end up with the bargains!

So, as I was driving home, I was thinking about the photo and how I was going to caption it, as I already had an idea when I saved it originally. Put away all the food and dry goods, and then hopped on to the computer to plug it into a caption setting and write the story. Took only a few minutes, and I am pretty happy with it.

And it's not very evil, and there isn't many twists and turns to it, but the point is to make captions that work for the person that is receiving it. And Wendy is a very peaceful and loving captioner, with a gentle touch, and a calming demeanor. I try to reflect that in the captions I make for her. She doesn't mind naughty, but it's just a facet to her personality. This isn't the same caption I would make for Kaaren or Sally Bend, or Lacy or Simone. That same picture could be used, but what I wrapped around it would be much different .. but crafted to what they like.

And I think that is the thing that I can bring to the table that not every other blog site can do. Many people do what they love, and can get quite narrow in scope. You can get a good idea what it's all about by reading 12 -15 captions. It's focused on a certain fetish, and is very detailed and exact. I tend not to deep dive into any genre or niche, and try to reach as many different emotions, topics, and overall feel as I possibly can to stay creative. So, keep coming back! I am bound to have something you'll like at some point!


8 comments:

  1. Nice story ���� visit crossdressingtgcaptions.blogspot.com for much more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll allow one comment with a link. Please don't spam the blog or I will remove them all. Hope you get a few hits from here.

      Delete
  2. I spent a lot of time standing in front of the mirror and dreaming of what could have been.....
    Many, many times I wished I could be that girl that I saw in the mirror and I bet just about every male that tried on a girls panties wished the same!!!!
    A nice cap Dee....I really liked it....it brought me back to the early days when I wished I could be her......now I look in the mirror and I'm as close to being her as I'll ever be!!!!
    Really nice....really sweet....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    PS this is the second time I'm commenting on this post....the first one was eaten by the internet!!!! So I'm crossing my fingers as I'm hitting the publish button!!!!
    Here goes.....one....two....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. 6:45 AM. Mrs. K must have let you sleep in!

      Glad you enjoyed the gentle touch type of caption. You definitely have a sweet side, and this probably scratched that itch for you. And yeah, it probably resonates with many of the people that visit here. IT's certainly disparate compared to the last caption that I posted!

      I hate when the internet eats my responses. Sometimes if I have more than a paragraph to write, I'll "copy" it in case we get a blog burp!

      Delete
  3. So, um, does that mean she doesn't need it any more and could let a friend use it...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, perhaps you need to start hitting second hand stores now, don't you?

      Delete
  4. Magic mirrors AND Sisters of Mercy? Oh, you've nailed it, Dee!

    Yes, I can see how the caption might change for us all. I suspect Kaaren's wife would have the mirror placed very prominently, perhaps at the end of their bed when she has guests, while I'd probably have it somewhere foolishly obtrusive like the front hallway or living room, where I could catch my reflection most often. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine Kaaren's wife wanting the mirror to change her boyfriends into women, or maybe when she's no longer smitten with them she could let them look, but we don't want any competition for Kaaren, do we?

      And for your home, I would guess you'd be able to keep any daughters safe from prying boyfriend hands if they were watching a movie together!

      Delete