Thursday, July 9, 2020

Just Like Two Peas in a Pod ..


.. Well Maybe Only One is a Chick Pea!


Posted this back in March of 2019. Sally Bend was the only one to comment on it, so this MIGHT BE new to you! Or you were sort of baffled by it, to say the least. Here's what I said back then:

I found this picture while zooming around the Internet and I just HAD to make something out of it. Both Rachel from Rachel's Haven fame, and her boyfriend Miriam have been dealing with much of her issues with the various cancer and other medical problems, so why not make a caption where they can both have some fun?!?

And I was hoping to confuse a few people, at least in the top half of the caption, and after I set up the formatting, I realized I had hood-winked myself while doing so. Luckily, there was nothing in the picture that would look weird in flipping it, so I did so; which was so much easier than redoing all the text into italics and right vs left justification. Just know that the left text refers to the person on the left in the caption. Easy Peasy right?

Not entirely. I only had so much space to work with, and I wanted the image to dominate the screen, and the caption itself, figuring that whatever was happening, it was centered right there in their center areas, and that needed to be the focus. I wrote out what I originally wanted to say, and then reworked it, reworded it, cut out 3 words and replaced them with 1 different word, etc .. Originally it was just supposed to be an erotic quickie, but became something more as I tightened it up. I wish I had space for one or two more lines to complete the story, but ending it here certainly does leave it hanging in just the right moment, don't you think? The anticipation is appealing, isn't it?

So, I thought this would make a great Sunday night / Monday morning caption read for everyone out there .. mostly because it isn't something I'd usually whip up. I mean, it's ONLY models shot from the knee to the start of the rib cage .. and it includes a bit of a closeup for genitals. Then again, if THAT is what you are looking for, this is about as close as I'll get in using a photo. I don't think I have an actual label for this when I'm going to post it.

Even Sally was a bit confused by it. Here is what she said in the comments:

My head is still such in the questions behind it . . . who put them there, why are they dressed that way, what were their captors expecting to happen? Then again, maybe nobody is behind it, and maybe the hubby arranged all this as an elaborate means of coming out as a crossdresser, concocting a situation where his wife will be excited and receptive to the change. ;)

Here is my reply:

OK. Now I am a bit worried that I didn't get the point across that I wanted to, especially if you didn't figure it out. Usually you are clued in fairly well.

This is a genital swap caption. They are dressed alike, and he has a pussy, which is why he mentioned the way he was feeling. She now has a cock, which is why it is poking at her belly button.

He has the white dialog, and she has the yellow for those who didn't follow.

Hope this helps anyone that was confused. Please do leave comments on this caption that isn't quite what I usually post. Let me know what you think!


2 comments:

  1. If my wife and I switched genitals I guarantee you only one of us would be happy!!!!
    Taking this as a generic couple....well....really who wouldn't want to at least try and see how the other half lives....I would jump at this opportunity....
    But only if I could change back....
    I also wonder how they came to be in this predicament....an enemy or a friend?
    I liked it Dee....maybe I didn't comment back then but maybe I read it and was a bit confused....
    I followed my 24 hour rule on this one and waited a whole day to comment and I'm very disappointed that I'm not at the bottom of a whole column of comments....
    But it's summer and maybe everyone is out in the sunshine!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my thoughts exactly on both this caption, the first and now second time I've posted it. I wonder how confused people were.

      I think that happened on a post I had here about 7-10 days ago that hadn't received any comments, the fake blackmail caption. I can understand why people might not get something, since I'm using a limited amount of words to convey a complete (or hopefully at least coherent piece of a) story. It usually makes sense in MY head because I wrote it!

      Thanks for enjoying it, and yes, the temporary switch might be more tolerable here .. at least for one of the partners. I am guessing that, like most genital / gender swap fiction we've read, neither person would be able to handle the differing sensations down below for a number of weeks.

      Delete