Monday, July 13, 2020

Pedaling In Place Can Still Get You Moving Forward!


Sometimes I can get into a ditsy head space, and it's so much fun! Wish I could do it more!


I saw this picture, and a playful story came into my head, and I knew that I had to caption it for Jinny aka Jezebel on the Haven. She is definitely a little pixie, and I knew I had to make it fun, and sexy.

Not sexy in a traditional way, but getting your formerly male friend to ride a stationary bike in a short dress with garters and heels on is definitely a different sort of sexy. Maybe Dee Dee, yeah it is the bimbo me in a nameless cameo, is trying to get her horny and a bit sweaty, so she can seduce her later .. that seems like a bimbo sort of thing to do, right? I mean, she'll be riding that bicycle seat HARD!

Anyway, this was the mood I am in. Playful. Here's what happened to me earlier today after work. I went online and found a good deal on shirts .. as I mentioned, I've lost almost 50 pounds since March and I am swimming in my old work shirts. Soooo, while at my job, this store website was having a big-time sale, so I went and purchased two shirts for same-day pickup .. and decided to once again buy a clearance pair of panties, these are black and lacy!

So I got an email confirmation that I could go an pick up my sales bounty .. and I guess while looking at women's undergarments .. they sold the shirts I had in my shopping cart! I got an email later on telling me what was cancelled in my order. So NOW I am going into a store, and only picking up a pair of panties! Of course I get a guy that goes back into the customer service area (where a bunch of people are returning items) and comes out with a VERY small bag, and hands it to me! I can only assume that the women in line had to know it was something frilly and lingerie related!

Uggh! that was definitely an interesting experience! Anyway, I popped online to another one of their stores about 20 miles away, and was able to order the shirts that were sold out from under me before, and went and picked those up too. It'd have been much more fun if it was a girl that handed me the package, and wanted to see how my package looked in what I bought! Oh well! Maybe next time!

So if I decide to buy something else feminine, what should it be? Figure THAT question might stir up some comments! Also, feel free to talk about the caption.


Was there any doubt as to what song I was going to post for this? What other ones could I have gone with, other than the companion song, "Fat Bottomed Girls" ?? I can think of a few, but this one definitely works the best!

4 comments:

  1. I hope her tabs do not dig in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Love the thought of you going in to pick up your pretty panties all by themselves. Did the guy at least wink at you?

    As for what you should buy next, I'd think that stockings or pantyhose would be logical. Sure, you can't hide them as easily as some other things, but I'd think that the visceral feeling of having them hug and rub against your legs would be worth a little private time.

    Oh, and Great cap! That last line almost made me snort mountain dew out of my nose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get any soda on your new Macbook! Uggg, you went and dived into their walled off ecosystem! Gah!

      I do have some hose from way back. Hadn't bought any in quite some time. Maybe I will break them out at some point again.

      Nah, he didn't wink. I think he was just overwhelmed by all the people picking up merchandise. If anything, it was the ladies in line that might have figured something out.

      Delete