Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Is It the Perfect Crime? Or perhaps, the Perfect Crime?


I'm not sure, but I will go with the second of the two choices in the title. How about you?


I'd have loved to have seen this as a plot to The Sting III. Yes, there actually was a Sting II. It wasn't that bad, and had Jackie Gleason, Teri Garr, and Mac Davis in it, and was made in the early 80's.

I saw the picture, and knew I wanted to use it, but how exactly could I? I didn't want it to be a swap caption, and yet, I thought the model looked really good, but didn't want her to be the guy .. yet.

So, the idea came to me, and of course, I could imply what he would look like, just by planting the seed through his "villain exposition." Though no one is innocent here, and there's no honor among thieves, is there? Maybe in the future, there will be some twin shenanigans! And best of all, YOU can picture yourself as the protagonist!

Anyone out there figure it out early? Before the reveal? If so, is it because I wrote it, and a twist was to be expected? Figured I would ask. This is a blog exclusive, so I'd love to see some comments!

Well, here's hoping that the 2nd half of 2020 will be much better than the first. I am not really sure how it can't be any better, but then again, ask, and ye shall receive. Fingers crossed though that people stop being fucking idiots the literal SECOND that Covid slows down in the slightest. We're up the creek here in the US, aren't we? Gah! Just when you think you've found something idiot proof, we breed an even more moronic idiot!


No comments:

Post a Comment