Friday, July 3, 2020

You thought the FIRST 6 Months of the Year Was Bad!


Christmas in July just happened. I mean, 2020 already seems like it's been 12 months long!


Well, I guess one person's "bad" is another person's, "Hell Yeah!"

So, I was having a tough time coming up with an idea for a new caption. Really tough. No meager plots at all. So, I figured, "Head over to your Christmas folder. Maybe something will jog your brain and get you moving!" And yeah, this was like the 3rd picture I saw, and immediately I knew I had my idea. Not often you find a time travel Christmas caption posted around the Fourth of July, aka July 4th. Not that it matters to Wendy, who is in the UK.

And the best part is that in being vague, you can imagine almost anything happening. What do you think happened between July 4th and Christmas Eve. Tell us all below in the comments.

I am pretty happy overall. Not sure if this will open up the floodgates of captioning bliss for me, but at least I got ONE done today, and that is a good start, or a decent finish!


What's more patriotic than Alice Cooper on the 4th of July? Nothing! Way better music than that Lee Greenwod pablum. I hate, hate, HATE that vomit inducing song!

3 comments:

  1. I still want to know what happened to the Murder Hornets....did they all catch Covid....did they see what was happening here and head back to Asia?
    Every time I here the phrase "Breaking News" or "News Alert" I just grab onto something and hold on and try to steady myself!!!!
    In the case above....an amphibian virus jumped species in September of 2020 and, like some frogs, many people spontaneously changed sexes...
    This was followed by the complete global economic crash that left 99% of the population poverty stricken and starving....
    The prettiest were saved by working for the remaining wealthy families who were free to enforce any dress code they wanted....
    "Any other year but this year this would have been sci-fi....but now....who can tell!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Karen, I’d definitely put my money, if i had any, on that prognosis

      Delete
    2. sounds like you've already went and visited December 2020! Are you a Terminator? Skynet has never been more sexy!

      Delete