Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Mentia's School for Ex-Boys - Graduate Program


Studying to be the best sometimes works out well for the teacher's pet.


Made this almost two months ago, right after Valentine's Day. Was saving it up for a night when I didn't really have anything finished. This felt like a good time to unleash it onto the public .. and you can just imagine yourself in the protagonist's role!

You all have been such good students, right? I can't supervise you personally at the moment, but I'll take it on the honor's system that you will remain an honor student. Maybe some home school is exactly what you needed to keep your nose out of books, and somewhere else more personal.

Don't worry. Once classes are back in session, we'll make sure you get a crash course with intense personal interaction. I don't graduate slackers!

<><><><>

Still not really up to making any captions, so I get to pull out something from my repository of unused works I stockpiled over the last month or so. Hope you enjoy it. I'm going stir crazy staying inside, but also really scared to go out and about too. I did do a touch of cleaning to make myself feel better and ate two meals plus a dessert. Slowly trying to move forward and honor the past.

Please do comment. I want to keep track of everyone. Haven't seen Karen post in over a week I think. Hope she's OK. Same goes to everyone else that vanished over the last week or two. C'mon back and let us know you all are doing good, or at least hanging in there.


8 comments:

  1. As a graduate honor student I'd be more than happy to mentor a couple of fresh virgin sissies.....but maybe I'm a little too advanced for the beginners!!!

    I have close to 500 posts in the "Drafts" folders for each of my blogs so I'm prepared when I hit a dry spell....my rule of thumb is usually that for each post I hit the publish button on, I have to write two more....call it saving for a rainy day....
    It's always wonderful to see a fresh post from you and I always look forward to it..,
    But I'm patient....and I'll enjoy each one as it comes....no pun intended!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaanks Kaaren! Heh.

      That is a LOT of posts you have stockpiled. If an apocalypse does happen, it's nice to know that Betty White and Keith Richards will have something to keep them occupied!

      Delete
  2. My goodness....if someone did that for me as a freshman, while, I should return the favor, right?

    These folks who have so many in their drafts, wow! I think I'm hot stuff if I'm three days ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have no idea what I've got in stock. During the buildup to Covid-19, I had been cranking out a few extra in case we got sick, right before the GF died. Some, like this one, was more generic in nature, and others are roughed out just waiting for a recipient.

      Delete
  3. I've been studying extra hard but, like, home schooling is sooooo hard! Might need a personal visit, post-isolation, from Ms. Mentia to get back on track. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you will be tutored harshly, but fairly. Maybe your wife is being too lenient on you!

      Delete
  4. Nice fun cap Dee! You know, when I first glanced at it, I thought she was holding a microphone. Like she was interviewing somebody. Heh... I guess maybe she's interviewing herself!

    I'm certainly not doing good, but I'm hanging in here. It's been a tough few and the future looks bleak... but I'll be here until I can't be here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yeah, it's a high powered sex toy. I bought one for my GF. I am sort of sad that she cleaned her footprints off the bedroom wall a few weeks before she died. Was nice to see she was having fun when I wasn't around, and get her in a mood to go to work afterwards!

      I read your blog. Hope everything works out for you. Be safe!

      Delete