Sunday, April 5, 2020

Fresh Off the Grill .. A Brand New Caption From Dee!


Well, they say, write what you know? So this is very real-life oriented, well, sort of!



I really wasn't feeling the captioning vibe that much, but I did want to make something to be able to do this here again, and well, I went for something that was relatable to me at this moment. Some of this is very real, if you have been following much of this blog for the past 10 years or so. But of course, I took some big creative liberties in much of the plot. But a red-headed (bottle-sih) BBW that donated lots of things to those less fortunate. didn't wear many fancy clothes, though she did have a dress almost like this one, occasionally bought makeup but never really used it, read a ton of books, mostly in Sci-fi and Romance categories, and didn't necessarily think of herself as a "fat girl".

So I really like some of this models work, and I believe her name is Georgina Grogan. She doesn't always look at the camera, and from the waist up she sort of looks like my beloved, though she never had hair QUITE that color. I thought it'd be a good tribute to the GF if I ended up looking like THAT. Unlike Damien / Dee in this caption, I've lost almost 25 pounds in the last 2 weeks. Good for me overall, but not that quickly, I assume. Maybe I'll be able to maintain it while eating properly.

I hope you enjoy this blog exclusive, and I have other captions that I had worked on before all this shit-tastic life events happen .. just hadn't decide who was going to receive them and in that manner, how I was going to finish them. I just wanted a "fresh start" so to speak and hopefully this will give me that momentum to actually make more new things. This has been such a slog for everyone around me that cared about her so very much.\

Please do comment below. I want to stay in touch with everyone as I worry about each of me deeciples here at the blog. I apologize if I'm not patronizing your blogs at the moment. It's one step at a time, and I'm still in some cute shiny black mary janes at this point.

14 comments:

  1. Glad to see a new cap Dee...I enjoyed it very much...
    That sadness crept in on the first panel but the hopefulness and Dee-licious sense of humor shines through in the second...
    My wife is still asleep but I'm sure she'll enjoy this one as well...
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the sadness is part of why I didn't want to create anything new for anyone in particular, because obviously my mind has been on other things. But, with this, I can honor her, and give myself a needed fantasy to help me cope with things as they are right now.

      And I have to try to keep my sense of humor. That is something that hopefully nothing will take that away.

      I am writing this reply at work. It is actually good to get out of the apartment for a few hours.

      Delete
  2. I am sure somewhere she is seeing this and is touched by the tribute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That is if she's not too pissed that she really didn't know that side of me at all, and I didn't think it was imperative for her to know .. well, until now at least.

      Delete
    2. Honey, when you see her, don't be too sure she didn't know, or at least suspect.... I've had a friend throw a few remarks at me.... "you have a very strong feminine side", or, once when she was upset about something, and I said the wrong thing trying to help "Stop being a man!" … as if she expected something different.... and we never even lived together.. your love may have known...

      Delete
    3. Could be very true, I think she'd be more pissed I didn't tell her about it, than the actual me doing this.

      Delete
  3. A very wonderful tribute, Dee. Very heartfelt <3

    Good to see you captioning again. Hopefully it was cathartic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We shall see. Hopefully I'll find a spark somehow to keep going soon enough.

      Delete
  4. While sad it is also very heartwarming. I can feel the love you have for your beloved and the pain for missing her through the writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helena. So far, it's been the worst thing that had ever happened to me. Completely devastating. Glad you could see the love behind this. I was trying to keep a balance throughout. We shall see how future "new" captions come, whether I'm able to be as prolific as I had been.

      Delete
  5. I love this, Dee, but I won't lie - you had me crying by the 3rd paragraph. I'm so glad you were able to take some inspiration from something so tragic and find a glimmer of fantasy in it. I feel kind of odd loving it so much, knowing the circumstances, but I really hope it gave you some happiness . . . and, if not, I hope you take some comfort from knowing how much we all love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed. Paragraphs 2 through 5 are pretty much real life, well except for the makeup. She hadn't worn makeup in 16 years or so, but the last stuff she had bought was Lancome makeup, which she barely ever used. She was still VERY youthful, and most people pegged us as being in our mid 30's.

      And yes, it did bring me some happiness, and made me think of good times. I am so happy to hear that people took much enjoyment out of it, and maybe even felt that it was a bit poignant too.

      Delete
  6. Found this very adorable. really love the picture and the story was utterly charming.

    ReplyDelete