Saturday, February 9, 2019

The Final Part of a 1 Part Series .. The Watcher!


An erotic thriller from 2013. Maybe a webcam would've been a much better option!


This was made for Smitty, who was still REALLY well known back in 2013. I believe he stopped making captions about 5 years ago now. Looking at a link to his blog, I don't see ANY captions there at all so I don't know when he stopped. Let me do some quick research ... It has been at least 5 years since I came across this listed in a blog post from December of 2013

Looking over the participants, you see familiar names like Jennifer, Caitlyn, Kaitlyn, and Simone .. but also people from the past that haven't posted much lately like Nadine and Martha. Then there are those that have dropped out of the TG scene like Smitty and Petra. Lastly, there were some people that I hope are doing ok, but I haven't seen anything posted to their blogs in quite a few months, like Sasha, Britney, Isobelle Nichole and Tina Moor, and Alexia.

The irony of THAT posting is even the people that I said were familiar names have pretty much disappeared from here and TG captioning in general, only Kaitlyn still posts regularly, and only on the Haven I think. Cailtyn does those obscura occasionally, but is more involved in RP. Simone will post in dribs and drabs, but I would say she's done maybe five captions in the last year?

And the people who have commented on THAT post only just drop by occasionally .. Caitlyn and Simone, as mentioned above, plus Ian (who must be really busy!) Loki Trickster, Terri and Helena. Which is a long way of saying, "I really do thank all the people who are still coming here and commenting, and those who became regulars over time .. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Here is what I originally had to say:

After reading Caitlyn's incredible 2 panel caption for Smitty called Virtuous Sins, I was jazzed to make something for Smitty as well, though we tend to be polar opposites in our captioning styles. He tends to write huge swaths of captions panels, in large TG worlds with tons of continuity, plot twists  and a good amount of smut and perversions galore .. and I tend to write twee little slices of "in the moment" captions with a bit of dialog that includes some sort of witty punchline. Not exactly many things to shade in THAT caption Venn diagram! 

When I saw this picture, I had in mind a character, not necessarily a super villain, but an entity that changed people for fun, and got off on watching them as they changed into a female. I figured "The Watcher" was a good name, and made it seem more voyeuristic and shadowy to keep it just at that. Of course, my mind usually gives me a rim-shot moment and I used that as well. You know how hard it is for me to suppress my natural instincts, hmmm? Anyway, Smitty has many characters that fit that mold, and so what's another to add to his dark menagerie. 
 
There could be prequels to this at some point, as seems like there SHOULD be something before this caption, but you know me. My ADD will probably kick in and I'll forget all about it. So, anyone that wants to write in this "universe" is more than welcome to do so. For all I know, I could've ripped off someone's universe here .. I've read so many TG stories and captions for the last X number of years that I could've swiped it without even realizing! If you do something with this, please post in the comments to let me know that there is something out there, as I'd love to read or view whatever you've written. 

I'll probably leave this as a blog exclusive, since Smitty does pop in to Rachel's Haven here and there, but he isn't even ON SCREEN for this, so I can't imagine this as an actual trading post caption.

It's still a blog exclusive, and I'm sure most of you have never seen it before. Hope you enjoy!


You can find the original post, and those who commented on it, HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I like that. Sensual and subtle, with a creepy voyeuristic vibe, and (of course) the perfect punishment for his crimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it definitely feels a bit scuzzier than my usual work, but still sensual.

      And I'm pretty sure that I came up with the idea, which does happen quite a bit, from a real life quandary. I needed to do some weatherstripping on one of the windows of my apartment as it was quite drafty!

      Delete
  2. I am still trying to get back into the swing of things but have started posting again.
    My own break was depression. I guess sometimes you think life s not was you thought it was going to be. But life is good what ever it throws at you.
    The mid life crisis I very real but if its mid life I should live to 106. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a feeling that things weren't quite to your liking in real life, but I didn't want to assume anything. In fact I would prefer to think that things are going really good and that you are too busy to swing by that much.

      Glad you seem to be on the uprise again though. Many times when the blog was awfully quiet, especially around the time of my sabbatical, you kept things going here with a comment that kept me motivated, so I wish you all the success you can handle!

      Delete