Monday, November 12, 2018

The Lady or the Tiger .. Why Can't You Have Both? & This Is My 1500th Post!


Well, technically it's my 1501st, but who's counting? Other than Google apparently!


I think I'll talk about 1500 posts within the next few posts. Haven't really had time to ruminate on it yet other than I never thought I'd hit 100 posts!

I'm sure you won't mind that I saw this picture and still had Halloween running around my noggin. Hence, a Halloween caption in November. Not like my brain isn't in that mode all the time anyway, but I certainly wasn't going to wait another 11 months to unleash this upon my target, or perhaps my victim, Olivia Lovely. Heh heh, leash! Here kitty kitty! Sorry to any Shirley Jackson fans that were expecting a dilemma for our protagonist. There really was only ONE choice for her.

I was going for a mixture of evil and sweetness mood wise. I had the basic idea in my head as I was plotting out the design on the caption, and I just needed to flush it all out by writing it down in the text box. The "couples costume" idea sprang forth right as I got to that moment, and having a lion tamer / animal trainer outfit for Dee seemed right as it is definitely a dominant contrivance akin to a sexual dominatrix. Often they have the same tools and replicate some of the same skills in taming a wild beast to behave the way they wish them to act.

At that point, Sam was toast as far as the caption was concerned. However, I like to think that we have a discovery and awakening here in the plot for BOTH of the characters. Captions don't usually have enough room to play that out sufficiently with a limited amount of words like you could in TG fiction, and as it was, I had to trim a few sentences, or rewrite some phrases to make sure the text stayed at a decent, readable size.

So I hope everyone enjoyed this caption. Feel free to comment as usual, but I have a request for all those who read this blog post. It's 10 days until Thanksgiving Thursday here in the US. What I would like you to do is really easy, and will only take a minute or two, based on something I saw on Facebook. Each day, pick one of your favorite TG caption sites, or TG Fiction or something else that deals with content you enjoy consuming .. and give heartfelt thanks to the creator. Tell them how their work makes you feel; whether it inspires you, turns you on, lets you know you aren't alone, whatever makes a connection to you personally. I cannot tell you how much it will be appreciated, and you'll feel good to express your gratitude for whatever inspiration they provide. 10 comments in 10 days .. it seems so stupidly easy to do! Let's make it happen!


Yeah. I should have posted the Golden Girls theme version but you just cannot deny the epic 1970's facial hair. That decade certain brought forth its A game for whiskers!

12 comments:

  1. Meow . . . and congrats! 1500 posts is a huge accomplishment. Worthy, even, of a good licking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful caption, thoroughly enjoyed it. Also, congrats on the milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ! Quite the accomplishment. Still putting out treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Dee well done on the big 1500 or thereabouts. I am still trying to keep abreast (snigger) of caption land. you never know maybe a post from me again one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look who popped in to say HI! We were all worried about you recently! Glad to see you are among the living and commenting again. Next time you are going to vanish for awhile, let us know!

      Delete
  5. Maybe I can make 1501 a little more special, Dee. I was asked to write about TG captions for my Sisters in Smut post today, and I gave you a well-deserved shout out. :)

    https://t.co/VpHmH6bzC8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the shout out and the link back to my page. :D

      I didn't realize I was one who inspired you to make captions. I like to think that is probably my legacy .. getting others like Caitlyn Masked, Erin91, you and others to flex their creative muscles in a different, short-burst way. "If that really weird person with the incredibly short attention span can do it, why can't I?"

      I think you did a great job giving a good overall explanation about what captions are and why a writer would want to make them, and why a reader would want to view them. Here's to another 1500 of them!

      Delete
  6. Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I am glad I had this caption to mark 1500, as it is fairly indicative of what my captions are all about: playfulness with a bit of naughtiness running through it .. whimsical and sarcastic.

    Let's see what the next 1500 posts can bring us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the 1500 posts, with a very worthy cap to celebrate. You gave us an incredible journey through your imagination, and I can't wait where it will take us from here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! I can't believe I didn't read this caption for so long. I think I must have scrolled by it at least ten times without thinking to open it. Boy, was that a dumb thing to do.

    Dee, this caption is fantastic! It's that right mix of playful and erotic while also leaving just the right amount to the imagination. It's a great cap and totally worthy of a big milestone like this! Congrats!

    Also, any caption involving some amount of forced clotheswearing will always get a thumbs-up from yours truly~

    ReplyDelete