Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Dee Mentia Is Definitely NOT the Avon Lady!


.. though apparently she has been selling SOMETHING to the housewives in her neighborhood!


Well, at least ONE person sort of listened to me and gave their male and female name to me so that I could make some captions starring those who visit this blog. So first up is Sally Bend .. who is probably gong to be Sally Bend Over within a few minutes of this caption ending.

I know I've used the ending a few times before, but hey! At 1500 posts here, and probably 2000 panels or more on the Haven, I think I'm allowed to re purpose things from time to time. Just something about trying to shield the kids from your kinks feels like a caption plot point grounded in reality .. and them sort of either inheriting the same traits as their parents OR them figuring it out on their own (Would we know what our parents were doing before the Internet? Probably not!) .. and if THAT generation could be corrupted by a Ms. Mentia as well? Sounds like a movement to me!

Besides, it's just a neighborhood business plan, right? Capture a block at a time and keep them coming back for more. Makeup is one thing, but sex lives are for a couple (or more!) and if you can sell the sex and submission, you can STILL sell them the makeup; enough for both her and the sissy!

Look out boys! You better measure up, and cut my lawn and clean my pool, or else there is a confident girl in your future to make sure you know how to tie an apron (and corset) properly!

Another side note. In reference to "He'll be standing all day!" of course meant that he wouldn't be able to sit down. Originally I had Dee bringing a paddle, but I thought that perhaps a strap-on dildo might be even more appropriate .. and still qualify as something that would make his butt sore enough where he couldn't sit down. I like the vagueness and figured the reader could fill in the blank however they wanted to do so. I like ambiguity, and I don't have to hold the readers hand every waking moment, right?

All this came out of a small blurb I had in mind, where the wife says "aren't you starting early? You haven't even been punished yet?" "MOM! Ms Mentia is on the phone and she's pissed!" From there, I just elaborated so I could fill up a column of text. Luckily I came up with only a few extra lines so I didn't have to shrink down the text too much to fit.

I was going to post this Monday night, but figured last night's post hadn't had enough views as per Google, and I would like to get a nice database going for future blog exclusives like this one. Once again, comment here for discussion about the caption and how the story was set up and how it might resolve. I'm guessing the PTA has had numerous discussions about the behavior in our sordid berg!

5 comments:

  1. And did you know it was my birthday, or is that just a happy coincidence? Either way, best present ever . . . and Sally Bend Over sounds so apropos! :)

    Do you mind if I share this? I will totally give you credit, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may certainly share this with others. It's all a part of fostering our community.

      And Happy Birthday to You! Stand up and blow out your candles .. and anything else you need to blow!

      Delete
    2. I'll share it this weekend, and I'll have a caption back for you. ;)

      Delete
    3. As promised, my thank-you sequel. :)

      http://bibrary.blogspot.com/2018/10/tgcaption-you-had-to-open-your-mouth.html

      Delete
    4. I'll take a gander later on this afternoon when I get a chance!

      Delete