Sunday, September 30, 2018

My Girl Friday .. Posted on a Sunday!


So, whatever happened to Saturday? Come inside for another blog exclusive!


This is literally one of the "Freshest" captions I've ever made here. As soon as I was done saving it to the hard drive, I signed in and started typing this blog post out.

Friday's caption was a blog exclusive that I made for myself, and this time, I didn't have a clue who to make it for, so it was made for any readers named Brad who don't mind becoming a Brenda! Hopefully there are lots of them out there so they'll all enjoy this caption and thank me for indulging them and their TG fantasies! Let me know in the comments!

Speaking of, I think everyone was off enjoying a wonderfully kick ass Friday through Sunday,  as we had an arguably a better summer weekend this weekend than we had the entire actual summer. I think it might have hit 80 on Saturday; if not, it certainly FELT like it, and it's just so comfortable to sleep with the windows open at night with it in the mid 50's. So I don't feel too bad that no one said anything on the Friday caption .. I wasn't around much in the TG community online either!

That doesn't mean you can't comment now, ya know! With two blog exclusives in a row, I don't get any feeback from the Haven for either .. and lately, I've been writing some captions that I have a hard time figuring out whom to give it to. I'd like to have a small database of commenters with their male and female names available to be so that perhaps I can make them star in these captions that don't fit any trade partners on the Haven. I think I've asked in the past, but I honestly don't want to go back a few hundred posts to see what those names were, so if you COULD leave a comment with a male and female name for yourself, and maybe one major preference and one major no-no.. I'll save it in a file and refer to it when I don't have someone to make a caption for. You've got nothing to lose!

Back either on Monday or Tuesday night. I do have some more captions to post, and perhaps even another blog exclusive that doesn't have a star in it yet!



9 comments:

  1. Great start to a beauty school story line. I bet after a few years Brenda will be a great Beautician and even a better teacher at the school. Miss Mentia got Brenda's name and sex changed started him on hormones got the doctor appointments so he can get his/her finale surgery. Something Brad did not know was during the time he was asleep Miss Mentia gave him a lot of subliminal commands so Brad would stay asleep but Brenda would wake up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want to make it too obvious, but there is that suggestion in the caption. Hmmm, am I being subliminal about my subliminal placement of things in the plot? LOL

      My thought was that the repetitive hum plus some bonus conditioning would keep him less anxious and more likely to let the girls do what they had to do .. and that he'd be more amenable to sticking around as Ms Mentia's flunkie.

      Delete
  2. Girl Friday? But it's Sunday, silly. Oops, sorry. Totes wrong attitude. What I meant was, of course I'll take the job, Miss Mentia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do we get a male name to go with the 'Sally' feminine moniker?

      No one listens to directions. My hand is going to be sore from spanking everyone unless I can get an automatic spanking machine!

      Delete
    2. Ouch! Thank you, Miss. One more please, Miss.

      Let's go with Rob. Close enough to the real thing. ;)

      Delete
  3. Ditzy Brad is extremely lucky to have very kind Miss Mentia sort him out proper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm had a thought. For some people Brad ended up in a different kind of prison while to others it's a fantasy come true. I should probably stop over analysing these.
    As for the names you go with Josh to go with Alexis. A major preference for me is very feminine clothing (tights/leggings, dresses and heeled boots. The no-no for me would be bimbofication.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Analyze to your heart's content! One of the reasons I started this blog is to show people that there were more to TG captions than just spank material.

      That there was an art in manipulating pictures and stories to re-purpose them into something different, usually within the frame work of a smallish space with limited amounts of words to flesh everything out.

      You are in the database! Hopefully there will be something up your alley coming along in the next few weeks!

      Delete
  5. Is it true that is how Mistress Dee recruited all her staff?

    ReplyDelete