Thursday, October 4, 2018

It's Not Really The Heels That Are Giving Chad Trouble


Who'd have thought that high heels would be the least of your concerns in becoming a woman?


Yeah. The Patriots are playing their Thursday night game and I don't have much time to get this posted. Luckily I had a caption posted a week ago that hasn't seen the light of day here on the blog yet, so if you aren't on the Haven, then this is BRAND SPANKY NEW to you.

Hope everyone is having a great week. If you haven't already, check out the last few posts, as I'm still looking for more people to include in blog exclusive captions. You might just find your name in one if you comment in Sunday or Tuesday's post section with your male and female name.

Back in a day or two with something else. I'm sure I'll have time to make something up soon, right?


2 comments:

  1. Growing up, before my STS, my sister loved and hated that I was more "girl" than she was. Walking in heels was like totally natural for me, even in the 5" stilettos of our mom. And our mom loved having two daughters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My GF's the same way as she was jealous of how well I could walk in heels .. I used to perform Rocky Horror Picture Show .. well, at least until I tore stuff in my knee.

      I think my mom sort of knew about my proclivities, but I'm not sure. One of my chores was to empty all the waste baskets in the house, and occasionally there'd be a pair of non-runnered, literally new, pairs of pantyhose in the top of the bin. "JACKPOT!" lil' Dee would think!

      Delete