Sunday, September 16, 2018

I Sound Like a Completely Ditzy umm, Ditz!


Like Ashlee, I made the caption, and like a ditz, forgot to post it to her trading gallery!


Don't have much time, but I did want to post something. I swear that this week, my life will slow down some and I'll be able to breathe deeply and maybe make some more captions!

it was fun to write a story like this where the sister seems like she's helping others in the family, when actually she's not doing any such thing at all.

See you in a day or two!


Why not a full album with more cowbell than you can shake an SNL sketch at. Glam punk at its very best in my opinion!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, this one had me laughing out loud. Great job with the ditzy dialogue, and I love the extra little tidbit about MILF dad! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MILF part was just gravy to add to the overall story, but it did make for a more expansive back story, didn't it?

      Delete