Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Who Said Librarians Shouldn't Be Sexy? I Think You Did!


Don't let the picture fool you. This caption is pretty damn dark if I say so myself!


Wanted to make a caption, one that on the outside seemed safe in both text and picture, but when it was read, painted a darkish canvas around the photo. I think I succeeded in doing that.

It evolved as I was writing it, as I only had an anchor point of "the more clothed she was, the hornier it made her" but without much else direction. That idea is very much in contrast with most captions, with a woman in skimpy clothes denoting a slut, out looking to get laid. I wanted the other route. I mean, she's attractive in the photo, but is there anything outrageously sexual about the picture at all?

From there, it took off on its own. Obviously I thought that being a librarian would be a good kicker to keep her dressed up like that, and I worked in some compulsions where she'd feel like a dominatrix, getting turned on by giving out punishments. Then I sort of needed to justify the lesson being learned, so it became a school library ..and why would a guy complain about a scantily clad teacher / librarian? He wouldn't .. but his jealous wife that came along for Open House, or a Parents / Teachers meeting would definitely have issue. So how do you deal with that other person? Well, I think I did a good job putting her in her place, don't you?

It is too early yet to predict, but I have a feeling that if I don't get derailed, my mind is back in the game and I'll be able to caption fairly regularly over the next few weeks or so at least. Feels great to make something like this one and know the muse hasn't abandoned me!

4 comments:

  1. Yes Dee you succeed in making a safe looking caption that when read was dark. Awesome. I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by and giving me a compliment! So glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. Ladies surrounded by books are naturally sexy, but I love what you did with this. Nice use of clothing to drive her arousal, and the slow reveal of the true darkness was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT just seemed to build as it went along. As stated above, I just had that one hook and then let it go where it needed to go. The ending was just the cherry on top. While it wasn't necessary, I thought it drew the motivations of everyone involved out quite nicely.

      Delete