Tuesday, May 22, 2018

OK, So I'm Not That Proficient in Hypnosis .. YET!


We've all got to start somewhere, don't we?


Made this today as a blog exclusive. Saw the picture online and thought it would make a great sissy / she-male type caption so I placed it into a setting and just started writing. It started out as a standard sissy hypnosis caption .. and once I noticed how standard it was getting, I knew I needed to do something to stop it from becoming too rote and ordinary .. well as ordinary as anything involving hypnotizing men into becoming sissies could be!

Then I hit on the obvious angle that I was dealing with a young man, and perhaps this was me back when I was just about to enter college. What's the best way to learn how to do something? Practice, practice, practice! So I made sure that I wasn't up to snuff in the caption like I am now in my prime.

That let me write out some compulsions that would stick, no matter how I tried to stop them. I don't do "Magic Run Amok" that much, and maybe I should think about doing some more in the near future. It can be fun to write when even the wielder of power cannot control the situation!

For those that don't quite understand the ending. The ex-girlfriend says his name out loud with Sissy preceding it, which brings him back to a suggestible state .. and then she accidentally calls out a trigger phrase, where he'll want to perform oral sex upon the person saying the correct words.

So, this was the inauspicious start to my career as a relationship counselor. I assure you that I'm much better now at making each person in the couple understand what the other is thinking and feeling .. whether they want to or not!

This is another blog exclusive so please comment on the caption and what you thought of it with as much honesty as you can muster. I'd like to be engaged with the readers of this blog over the next few days before the Memorial Day weekend gets here.

I am going to try to make up some more captions to hold this blog over once Friday gets here. I am going to be away from the computer (hopefully!) much of the time over those next 10 days or so.


6 comments:

  1. Um, do you by any chance have any openings available? I have a few things I'd like to fix, a few behaviors that could be very beneficial, and . . . well, my wife can get used to that baby arm sized clitoris.

    Seriously, this was uber sexy, especially with the dual gender swap. I love the insecurity of it too, and the hesitation to ruin such sweet sissy potential. So much context for a few paragraphs of story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We often see confident, strong willed women running rampant over men's weak wills, so I thought it would be fun to have a less confident, less skilled person doing the dominating, which could lead to other issues!

      Delete
  2. This actually turned out to be a cute caption.
    I take it that the girlfriend is hypnotized as well. I'm just not sure if she was a girl all along and got hypnotized along with Jimmy, or if she was already under your control as a sissy herself. When she started dating you got someone new to play with, and started a different game on her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my mind, the back story is this.

      Jimmy broke up with his ex because she was indecisive. Dee tried to make her more assertive via hypnosis, but screwed up, making her more manly like an alpha male. Then Dee tried to make them get back together, but as you read, Dee essentially is Dee, and her evil nature, with some incompetence there, took over.

      Delete
  3. Are there more pictures with this model that you could use for future captions? I think this is one of my favorites so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At some point I may revisit it, but at this time, I'm happy with what I've did here in this caption. If you wish to know the model, it's "Glafira E" from Tokyodoll. I believe you can just search it out and you'd come across this set at some point.

      Delete