Sunday, May 20, 2018

Straight From the Tap .. A Blog Exclusive!


Why bother using a syringe when you can give it straight, with no chaser?




Wow! What a weekend! Emotional highs and lows, physical challenges to overcome, food shopping, a new understanding between familial generations, and somewhere in there I bought a pair of jeans!

I am going to try to answer the comments I've gotten here over the last week and possibly venture to other blogs on my list, as I've been a bit out of the loop lately. Just too many personal things that have been going on, where not only have I not had time to really whip anything deep and meaningful caption wise, but I haven't been able to follow anyone else, so please allow me forgiveness for that.

I was able to make this one I think on Wednesday when I had about an hour to myself. It's more procedural than most of my captions, but for those who like to see the process detailed with some elaboration, this is the one for you. It's a blog exclusive so hopefully you'll leave me some feedback on what you liked, or didn't like, about it. For a "moment in time of transition" caption, I think it was fairly well done, but not stellar by any stretch. I think it would definitely be a passing grade in a captioning class, but certainly not good enough to get on the honor roll! So feel free to tell me what you liked, and what was lacking here.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely cap. I would assume that to sweeten the deal, Anna allowed Carmine to lick some serum spiked whipped cream of her nipples at first.

    If I would have this picture to cap, I would have trouble to decide whether to put the text in the picture like you did, or outside, like most of your captions. I'd probably put the text underneath it, as putting it on the side would probably look weird.
    There isn't much space in the picture for the story either, and that can easily become distracting.
    You definitely pull it off, but I doubt if I could have with this picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helena! Believe it or not, there was more space in the picture. I cropped it so that the action would be tighter to the photo. I was really trying to focus on the nursing aspect of how it was changing Carmine in almost real time, so I made sure to zoom in on it.

      Thank you for the compliment, but I'm sure whatever you did would have been just fine. You've got enough captions under your belt to make it work OK.

      Delete