Sunday, March 18, 2018

The Great Damien Strikes Again!


Ironically enough, any record of where my magic act plays seems to vanish too! I wonder why!


My magic act goes the extra mile or so they say!

This caption is totally about the photo, as I had nothing in mind while I was just roaming around the Internet looking for something to inspire me, and this picture certainly did that. I wrote out what I though the story behind the image was, nothing more nor less.

Sometimes, I see a photo and can generate a bunch of different scenarios as to how it came to be, but this one just keeps saying, "I'm a magician's temporary assistant!" Maybe you could make the case that she wasn't very good at her job, and rather than have her fired and have to possibly pay out some sort of termination agreement, Damien just zapped her somewhere random .. or all of Damien's magic is real, and the former he took a wrong turn somewhere in the middle of oblivion, and ended up in a parking garage somewhere. No matter what I conjure up though, She is STILL a magician's helper!

Hope people are starting to get used to the new look .. just in time for me to play around with it some more during the week .. I wish! I do like some of the things, and some things I can't stand .. but after almost 8 years, I needed it to look different for at least a little while as this is the time of year when many visitors stop coming by as much, page hits drop off, and it makes me antsy to vanish, or at least succumb to real life wanderlust through 'til the end of May! Just like the New England weather, just wait a bit and you might see this place change again soon enough.


25 years ago, Jurassic Park came out? Wow! Lots of 90's goodness here, including "Alan Alda" !!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful story, I can see how you conjured it from the image and revealed the ending - I have to confess that I did not see it coming. However, the small hints at bondage and inability to be understood... squirmy. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete